Reviews for Brother
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
This is a lovely look at the way things might have been between them. I hope you don't feel bad about moving on, it happens in fandom often enough. A little bit of a nice story is better than none at all. Thank you for sharing this.
Elise chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Amazing, amazing, great, really wonderful story. Please continue!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I look forward to more :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Awww, poor little Lab Creature Sephiroth! Genesis never knew how good he had it.

Are you running him as Hojo's son, or taking the less-probable but more pleasant course where he's Vincent's? And...I wonder how much Jenova could do to him, if he still had people to rely on when she made her play. Hmmmm.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is really cute!
NoBuddy chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Really beautiful, this story. Too bad you abandoned it. :(
Nitinha56 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
This chapter was so sweet I can't help but to anticipate the next one which I hope will be updated soon.
Feienin chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I realy love this story!

I adore the way your portray Sephiroth in this and baby Aerith.

I have to say though, if i ever meet Hojo, he's dead.

This almost had me in tears, i loved the ending to this chapter.

Please keep writing _
blacksand1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
For the latter half of this chapter, I couldn't stop smiling. And for the former half I wanted to punch Hojo in the nose. It was touching and just a tiny bit sad (whenever I think of little Sephy getting abused a piece of me dies), not to mention wonderfully written. I could write a five paragraph-long review on how wonderful this chapter (and the last one, I can't remember if I reviewed it or not _) was, but I have a feeling that I'm the only person on this site that likes lengthy reviews, so I'll end it here. Once again, great work.
Petlover1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
That was so beautiful! Poor Sephy he really cares for Aerith and it's really great that he met Ifalna, she seems to really care about Sephiroth. Such a sweet chapter apart from Hojo being in it lol :)
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was so cute, it was so sweet of Sephiroth to look after baby Aeris, Aeris seems to really like him. Hojo wouldn't even know how to look after a baby, Sephiroth did a much better job then him. Amazing first chapter!
Renuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
D'awwww, that is so cute! :D
InTheClouds chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw... so much cuteness! Sweet sweet things, child Seph and baby Aerith _
nanakichan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw, soo cutee... don't worry, baby-Aerith, coz' big bro Seph will be there for you! XD I'm waiting for the next chapter.
DreadPirateSephy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
D'aw! CUTE! Seph is surprising good with baby Aerith, even though he has no idea what's going on. I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)