Reviews for Paragade
Sythe chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
simply incredible. I've read fics where there are amazing characters, air-tight plot, and atmosphere that can punch through your brain like a two-ton truck. But it's been so long since I've seen a story with the kind of literature beauty like this.

It's the words you use. It's the tone and the voice of the characters. It's the half-beige, half-purple prose you have going on. I just love every single word of it.

But damn, what the hell. What I want to say is: "You've got style and you're swanking it like nobody's business!"

Keep it coming, pal!
Siha Shap chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Brilliant line! "the raptor is gaga about you" just brilliant.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
Oh how I wish for an update... I just love your writing! :prays:
Hayvee Mettle chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
And THIS is why I love Jack. Also a reason why I think she's more fun to romance with a FemShep. Plus, her "GTFO" is more pleasant than Jacob for some weird reason...
Hayvee Mettle chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Mordin is sweet! I love this chapter... I guess I would wonder if I ever was the same person if I get resurrected like her...
Rosabell chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Cute! well Chapter 14 was anyway. I tend to like paragon Shepard more even if renegade shepard is more badass and entertaining, but I like your shepard. Keep writing!
Ylthina chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Wonderful story. Really. I so enjoy getting to know the characters as much as possible and Erin is an awesome character to get to know :D I love her interaction with the squad, her talk with Mordin was realy interesting. Oh :D and the vampire chapter got me in the begining, I was like "... what the hell...? What happened to them? Did I miss something?".

Action, romance, fights, sci-fi... What more does one need in a story? :D

So all in all, this is truly a pleasure to read and I hope we'll get more soon :D

Thanks :)

(P.S. sorry for the misspelling, english isn't my native tongue :D)
Kaz chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
I was shocked when I began to read the latest chapter, my mind was thinking something like "is the author really gonna make this sort of ... Plot twist?" but when they shout it was the father mcsomething! Phew! I laughed! Waiting for the next chap!
Sia Later chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
I was going to get very angry at you for making Shep a vampire. Very very angry.

I'm glad a friend told me to keep reading. Well done on the trickery! I love it!
BumbleBeePixie chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
The whole time i was reading this i was thinking "What the hell? No, i i don't like Garrus and Shepard as vampires it makes no sense".

You played me like a fool when you mentioned garrus tossing the controller to one side. I really didn't see that coming, i honestly thought you turned this into a vampire story lol.

I really enjoyed this chapter, nice to see that Garrus and Shepard are into games xD
eboncat chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
LOL aaaw, you have no idea how confused I was for the first half of that... then I realized what was going on and loved it ;-)

Very cool chapter :-D

Love your work, keep it coming! Oh, I had a quick skim over your intro page and noticed you have had work published in the past. What have you had published? I'd like to look it up if it's available.
Vulthrize chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
I really like how the Sidonis encounter played out, it was very unique and well done :D
YoshisSupport chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
i like how in my mind towards the end when shepard was thinking to herself that she should jump garrus hahaha, but hehe at least garrus wont be bothered by sidonis for the most part anymore xP
LunaMax1214 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Wow. I wasn't sure she was going to let him take the shot. Strangely, I approve, given Erin's shifting personality. And I'm really, REALLY interested in what Garrus has to say after all is said and done. Eagerly awaiting the next installment. :)
eboncat chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
Noooo! I'm caught up! Now I have to wait for the next installment!

Have added you to my favorites and watch list, I'll be waiting with bated breath ;-)