Reviews for Samson and Delilah
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow! That was awesome, epic, and so tragic! But I loved it, and it was really well-done. Nice work!
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
"What Anakin could not save, he destroyed and the people of the republic loved him for it." That is an amazing line, and so true too! Wonderful story, its very well written. :D
Thessili chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Hooray - I know who these guys are without googling :P haha

As their prophesized chosen one there was little he was denied - such simple way to show how spoiled he was.

Loved the angel/devils on his shoulder of Palpatine and Kenobi.

I want to taste your fears - *sigh* my kind of female character - so strong, assured.

Adore how you show that he was lauded for his destructive nature, another way he was ruined.

Oh and that ending - how sad for her - denying herself for the good of others.

Poor Samson, always the fool for Delilah. Unlike Delilah, Padme did it for a more noble cause than money.

Loved it :) A nice dark twist on their romance.
ncfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I actually find this sort of Padme easier to believe. She's darker, edgier, more mercenary and I think this is how she would have been if George Lucas had been willing to make Star Wars a little more cynical.
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*stabbity*

That's definitely one way to get rid of Mr Chosen One!

I really liked your characterisation of Padmé (I always do!). Even if Anakin views her being cold, I see her as being a strong female protagonist, just as she was in TPM. I remember seeing art from RotS with her wielding a knife and I wish they would have kept that - with her trying to kill him and Anakin ending up choking her. I just see their relationship as becoming increasingly volatile and I like how you made this work here.
DarthMii chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very well-written and I loved the ending. You made Padme in a cold, murderous heroine.