Reviews for Ink
be-your-own-anchor-scott chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I am crying so much. This was absolutely perfect. So good. Keep it up! :')
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love this because it's beautifully written.

Okay, I will confess: I cried. I've been avoiding Fred fanfiction since he died, but this was just so amazing. Wonderful writing. :D
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Beautiful. It was so sad and when it got to his letter about Angelina I started to cry and didn't stop until the end. It was amazing!
ultears chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was precious and adoreable and fantastic and sad and I'm going to stop before this turns out to be some type of hideous run-on sentence LOL you made me cry on this, it was fantastical ;)
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I nearly cried when Fred died, and I nearly cried while I was reading this. Good job.
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I love how you've really delved into George's head and seem to understand where he's coming from. I especially loved the idea of George seeing Fred in everything. That's how grief works for some (or perhaps most) of us and you've stayed true to that. A wonderful piece of work.
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
oh dear.

this almost had me in tears.

well done.

i loved it.
NCGeniusGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I can only say one word. Wow. This story made me cry. :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is absolutely wonderful. You articulate George's incomprehensible sense of loss so well. My favorite letter is the one he writes to Fred about proposing to Angelina...it is so quintessential Weasley. Brava.
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, this was beautiful! Really beautiful, not sappy at all, nicely flowing and perfectly written. It's a favorite!
DeleteAccount11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was great - I love the fact that George moved past the needing to write letters because he could see Fred in everyday things.

"Fred is such a good boy. And he is bright, witty and clever. I do miss him. But I hope he is happy. I will try to be happy." - I loved that line. It was just brilliant. Very insightful. :D

Keep up the great writing!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Fred was one of my favorite characters and i bawled like a baby when he died. I loved this, Kim! It was fabuloustic. I love the idea of George writing two years worth of letters, of him going to see the Muggle in Ottery St Catchpole. I loved the ending, when he says "Im not going to invite you, youve already made your place..." I loved it all, this was a great fic Kimmy.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, my gosh! That made me cry! I started crying at the King of Hearts scene, and was blubbering throughout the whole thing! ! !1 :,O Favorite line:

Please don't grudge me this bit of happiness. I still wish all the happiness where you are is yours forever. I just want a little here.

THAT made me cry HARDER. Gosh, your characterization of George - and the indirect characterization of Fred - was just brilliant. And last but not least:

THANK YOU ! ! ! !1 ! ! ! 11! ! ! ! 11 ! ! ! ! !1 1 ! ! ! ! ! This was just brilliant, and I can't believe it's for ME! Really! I lovelovelove it! C: C: C: I am forever in your debt. Expect something soon! :D

lov e,