Reviews for Missing Pieces
InuFanJinx chapter 7 . 4/9
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it!
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 4/9
Is this shounen ai? :)
...wow. one of the best fanfics I've read in forever.
that was...amazing...just...I love you...
rebecca chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
I think you wrote that very well.
NaruSasuNS chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I like your story very much. Everyone is in character, and that's great! Sasuke is brilliantly portrayed.
I will take your fiction as the sequel for the manga and SasuNaru after the 4th ninja war ends, if Sasuke is alive.
Thank you a lot.
luvthesea17 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
OMIGOSH. THAT. THAT WAS SUCH PERFECTION. HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN YAOI IVE EVER BOTHERED TO READ.

This was just so damn /adorable/. And it was just so perfect in the way how you incorporated Sasuke into this without making him seem extremely weak. Most authors would make him appear pitiful because of his defeat but this is just so much more in character.

Really love the glasses and Sasuke's PJ's though XD

Definitely favoriting this story and I'll be looking into more of your stories!

Your annoying fan,
luvthesea17
valre chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god! *bursts into tears*

That was beautiful!
valre chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Jesus, I love you! Your writing is fantastic. There is nothing like this, I just want to cry! Why are you so awesome?
valre chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Sasuke. I dont even know if he loves Naruto or not.
valre chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
It must be hard to be Sasuke. And I canNOT buhlieeeve they slept with each other. Oh, who am I kidding, it's what they're meant to do. All that aggression has to go other places too.
valre chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
God, I hated Sasuke's little monologue, it made me cry. He's just so worldly now. I'd die if I had to deal with him.
valre chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is why I love Naruto. You're gonna make me cry with this fic.
valre chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
ER MAH GURD.

This is fantastic! I saw it all, in my head, my heart was pounding, I couldn't look away. You're so talented. One chapter in and I'm hooked.
Sasunarusasu chapter 1 . 9/2/2013