Reviews for Missing Pieces
Autumnights chapter 7 . 3/30
Holy shit, I adored this. I read half last night, then thought about it all day while I was at work, and I just devoured the second half. I loved it. I love the slow build, rough edges and broken people, clashing again and again, then slowly softening. I love that Naruto was captured, though I wish Sasuke had known he was kidnapped for the first month, I would have loved to see his reaction. And the imposter! I really didn't know if he was fake or not. At first I thought he was, because that would be far more interesting for the plot. Then as things developed I wasn't sure, especially after Naruto's outburst in the library about Sasuke not thinking he was real. Things were heating up, and then BAM, he is fake. I was fooled.
So at that point I was just like, welp, I've been duped. Sasuke is actually going to attack the village, real Naruto is going to die alone, everything is awful. And you fool me AGAIN. I am so pleased.
Love the rescue, how Naruto didn't believe it was him, and Naruto still blaming himself even after being trapped for months. And of course, the neat ending. Just hinting that things will be alright, without facing all of the politics. I just loved it.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 2/18
awesome loved it
skye chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
I lovvvved this.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
That's such an ugly thing for Kakashi to be witness to, that Minato's last words before he died might also be the same thing said by Naruto before he dies. Sai being back in battle with the help of his fireproof ink is very fortunate. The showdown in the flashback was badass, Kakashi, Sakura, the rest of the unnamed Konoha forces, Neji and then reference to Gaara, nice. Sai's discomfort/unease at not having orders to follow and at someone else being where Naruto should be won him character points in my book. Naruto's words to Kakashi in the flashback make my heart feel fluttery because I'm scared for Naruto not getting what he wants. Temari's conversation with Kakashi and then Shikamaru was fascinating. Kakashi's hand on Naruto's head and Naruto's conviction in Sasuke felt sort of damning because there's room for things to go wrong.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
"It was Sasuke Uchiha in his fucking pajamas."

My favorite line in this entire story. Great job.
jj chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
i love it wonderful job
jj chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
is it wrong that my favorite character in this chappie is the imposter? i mean ya gotta feel for the guy with all the stuff hes put throu and i love the way you wrote out his character that was great
jj chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
this is a really really good first chappie
readwithcats chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
That was freaking amazing! I'm mind blown...just awesome! :)
Sedieca chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
wow. that was awsome!
Chaoshift chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Sasuke in pajamas, attitude after the battle was spot on.
Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Dramatic and funny and well-written and sarcastic and ironic and suspensive and-damn, your story is awesome, and I loved every single word of it. *favs*
X chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Holy crap. This was beautiful. I can't be bothered to log in so I'll just comment as a guest. I've been reading a ton of SasuNaru and NaruSasu fics lately, and I have to say, this one takes the cake. Although it was pretty short, the raw emotions really got to me.

You're an amazing writer. Keep it up (: