Reviews for Through the Bars
UmbraWitchJeanne chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Fantastic story! Very well-written, and very in-depth and emotional. I teared up reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing grace!
OrganicFantasy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love how vivid this story is. It doesn't feel like you are reading a story, it feels like you are witnessing events.
T.E. Takeuchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. This was so touching, and heart-felt, I almost started crying at the end!

This was awesome. Kudos. C:
Artisa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw. That was sweet :)

I love the whole friendship thing going on between the two, you know? But you know after finishing the game I STILL don't get the story? :S
Nyx chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aw... I can't stop going 'aww'

that's really sweet

Love it! I love it!
soleillunalover chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was simply beautiful. You gave me some new insight to the games story too. I really felt her pain every time Jeanne "died". Or when Jeanne had to lose her sister/lover for 500 years. I kinda want to cry. Please write another Bayonetta story. Your amazing.
kerstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow! That was lovely...I love Bayo/Jeanne, I was just waiting for someone to write it! Thank you for this amazing fic 3

Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was great. This has inspired me to try my own Bayo/Jeanne!
morbid333 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
First of all, the spoiler warning almost succeeded in scaring me off, at least for a day, but since a: I've never played Devil May Cry and chances are, that status will be inherited by Bayonetta, (the only strait-foward action game I can think of that I've actually played through to completion was God of War 2 - any game that can turn greek mythology upside down is fine by me)and b: I had nothing better to do right now (not to sound too flattering,) I figured 'what the hell?' Sure, spoiler-filled fanfiction may not be the best place to go for research but I've done it before, and that's what led me to one of the most ecchi-esque anime/manga I've ever read/seen - or at least, one of the most ecchi-esque that didn't contain nudity.

Because I know nothing of this, I won't be commenting on the characters or plot, lest I risk sounding like an old parent atempting to relate the the modern music scene. As such, I'd appreciate it if you not jest about the futility of this review... unless it'd be something original and funny, in which case I suggest you go ahead.

I'll just say this. I'm not at all familiar with present tense naration. It was different, but I suppose my preffered point of view is the traditional/clich'ed third person, Eye of God view.

Well, despite my ignorance, I really did kind of like it. Also, I've never really known you to write anything related to action, (as far as I've read,) so that was different as well.

On another note, The chocolate/blood thing. I'll agree that they taste good seperate but who says they can't go together, as long as the chocolate is fresh, as in not decades old. I found an old easter egg today. I couldn't say how old exactly, but it smelt foul, was black and could be described only as fuzzy. (not furry, exactly, but fuzzy, maybe.) I haven't tried them mixed but I'm sure they once said the same about chocolate and popcorn. I've tried that and it was pretty good. I've also tried corn chips and onion dip - that wasn't so good, if I remember correctly.

On another unrelated note, I had a request of you. Let me know if your at all interested in helping me out with my newest story. It has to do with names of two parents. (one is an OC, I think, but the other is definately not, so your usefulness in the situation would inevitably stem from your knowledge of the fandom, which is gundam seed.)

With that being said, I'll finish up now. I've desicrated yet another story's review page in the name of the Chaos Gods, so I'll be going. (That was a Warhammer reference, by the way.)
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
ToxicNightshade chapter 1 . 3/21/2010

I loved it. I could really feel the emotion. I hope you do more Bayonetta/Jeanne fics in the future, cause you are really good at it.
The Extreme Piercing chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Impressive. You conveyed Cereza and Jeanne's thoughts well. Well done for seeing past the ridiculousness of the game and writing in your own tone and your own voice. I have a feeling that Bayonetta fanfic will be a lot like Devil May Cry fic - the programmers make their games camp and absurd, but fanfic authors can't resist writing serious, angsty introspective pieces!