Reviews for A Little Bad
angellwings chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
YAY! VICTORY! So glad the evil principal is gone! And that they all get to go to Washington and have a good time! :D I LOVE THIS STORY. SERIOUSLY. SO HILARIOUS. Great work!
suburbs chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Ah, nice use of minor characters :) I am glad that Paolo got to save the day! And yeah for the happy ending!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Okay, I totally forgive you for waiting forever to post this...this was such a cute ending to it...xD I'm in a much better mood to clean my room now. Thank you! :D
Standard-Ang3l chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Update! I was rereading this for the fun of it and only just NOW realized it wasn't finished. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. xDDD
PurpleAngel87 chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Intriguing. Very. Hmm. I'm pretty sure I haven't read the book that this based on, so even if I do check, it won't mean much. But this is a really interesting story, and you're writing it really I really really want to know what's going on! Even though that would totally defeat the point of chaptered stories and cliffhangers. I shall wait it out. (she says like she has a choice). Sorry for the review, Really great chapter!
jaydedangel69 chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Gotta tell you,I'm really liking this story so far! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! Thank you. :)
starfishbeliever chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Oh the plot thickens ). So much intrigue, so good! I'm really interested to see how you wrap this all up
sfbeliever
MOFhasLeftTheBuilding chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
o. Mysterious. I like it ;)

great work so far !
grayson.
(MFXGO)
angellwings chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Ah! What are the girls up to? OMG, I need to know! This story is SO good! Seriously! I'm on the edge of my seat! Btw, this chapter was hilarious! I love when you write Tom! You always write him so well! haha! Great update!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
"Joe, driven by instincts passed down to him by his forgotten medieval knight ancestors, threw the helmet into the air in an effort to protect his fair maiden."

Best sentence EVAR.

Made me laugh and wake up the roommate. Totally worth the dirty look she gave me. Update son. Please?
PurpleAngel87 chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I read this chapter and at the end my cursor automatically moved over to click for the next chapter before I realised it wasn't up yet. :( But I really liked this chapter - I was waiting for the hamster to somehow turn up at school, so I was kind of a little happy to see Mr. Piebald. And then Joe got detention, which really wasn't very good. But I love your characterisation of Joe - you portray the jealousy and annoyance at Van Dyke perfectly. I really wanna know what happens now! Great job!
Darkchilde chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Ah-ha! It's Measure for Measure! Love it! (Yeah, I needed the Angelo to give it away.)

Oh ho-now I can't wait to see the switch! :)

Great job!
animeotakupooh chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
hm... i wonder who stella was texting. joe got detention again? that guy is a detention magnet!
starfishbeliever chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
William Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure" - I'm almost certain.

Ah the drama increases! Who is Stella texting/calling? I'm dying to know... How are the boys going to get out of all this trouble! And I'm glad to see that Mr. Piebald's character now has a bit more of a story than just being something to bring Kacy together P. I can't wait to see what comes next!

sfbeliever
suburbs chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Poor Macy! Her sacrifice wasted AND the hamster is gone. I am hoping that Stella and the mystery woman from the last chapter will swoop in to save the day. But I love this story even though it is one disaster after another!