Reviews for Holding On
Comrade'sRoza chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Beautiful !
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Thanks for a cute story.
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I looooved it ! ️
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aw, I'm so glad they got their happy ending :D Edward's mother is a B****; Poor Edward, Bella, Noah suffered a lot :'''( Love this story :D
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Real good
magmom2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great story. I just wish you would do some work on "Chasm". It's been over two years but I guess you know that.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awwee...I loved this story so much, but i am so curious to see them getting married and what ever happened to edwards mother...i know he said she was dead to him and i cannot blame him for that. i would have felt the same way. call it morbid curiousity in wanting to know. hell, i can just imagine what bella would say to his mother if she ran into her. that would be priceless.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wow... great story! really angsty, and i love it!
arakayla chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This really made me want to cry. You did a great job in developing Edward's character and that allowed me to feel his anguish. I'm glad that he found Bella and that they are making an effort in fixing their relationship. For a moment I thought that Edward would go to her house and find somebody else with Bella; kind of like the movie Castaway. I mean it was long time since Bella left so I thought she might have found someone else. Therefore I am very happy that did not happen. If it would have I think I would have actually cried.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. Now that's some seriously dark shit right there. I kind of want to high five Es for her moment of crazy soap opera drama brilliance though. Then bury her in a shallow grave in the woods. Two thumbs up!
Aislinn Night chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh this is just great. I love it.
saree192 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I actually wish this had been longer because I really loved it! I liked your characters and little noah:) and i'd love to find out what happened in those two months and beyond x
deleepowman chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The power of other people's words and thoughts was never more on display than here. Misguided Esme's attempt to help her son, nearly destroyed him. I could feel Edward's pain in the words you wrote and I rejoiced with his reunion with Bella and Noah. Beautifully written.
B3.500 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awwwww... would you write about how they rebuild their lives etc?
amwine chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow...my heart was hurting for Edward and then Bella too. I can't believe Esme. What a horrible thing to do to your own son and then to watch him suffer for almost five years...how can a monther do that? What a wonderful ending! Great job..thanks!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »