Reviews for Here's to the Night
Willowfrost of LakeClan chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
KEIKO NO! T-T

You can't leave meh. What will do with no more stories about Keiko, and Kouji and the gang? Oh the horror.

In order to drown my sorrows, I am going to go back and re-read all of the stories. *Runs away to read*
Guest chapter 33 . 9/10/2015
Please update soon
celestial writer chapter 33 . 1/22/2015
Hey, it's been forever! :D I'm glad you came back. I was wondering what had happened and got worried. I'm sad that you lost interest in writing this but at least you came back to finish it. I can't wait to see how it'll end.

Anyway, now to the review. I'm glad to see how Kouji is doing. He went through so much inner turmoil with his affections for Izumi. I got worried Kouji was going to do something really bad like drugs or something. Luckily, Keiko was able to help him before he did something. Also, I had forgotten that Keiko has in interest in Kouji (well, that or I never noticed. I'll have to re-read all of this to remember.) I wonder if they will be able to date each other or not... Oh, and called it for Miyu! I wonder how Takuya is taking the fact that he had sex with her? XD I can't wait for the next chapter. Anyway, awesome chapter on Kouji and good luck with the next part.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
I'm so incredibly happy right now you chose to wrap this up still! I knew it was good to never give up on this fic :) Even three chapters for a finale is amazing and thank you so much.

As for the update-it was great! I'm really looking forward to the last two chapters (even if it means no Tamotsu Kouji 'experimenting' thing lol)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
Omg! An update! I can't belive it! I'm so glad you're okay! :) it's amazing to realize that it's been so many years. :) how are you doing? School keeping you busy? It definitely is for me.

Ugh. *whines* Kouji! you idiot!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 33 . 1/15/2015
Yay! Great comeback! But I feel so bad for Kouichi! :(
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
... you suck. YOU LEFT IT ON A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER!
Sorry, but this story is so awesome! I don't want to continue cause a) I'm only 12 and b) I suck at writing. So please continue or I'll be forced to resort to drastic measures!
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
Atsuko coming back or something
They go back to the digital world
Miyu gets her fat ass dumped
Miyu turns evil and goes siding with the demon lords
Koukei/Kouzumi and Kouitsuko
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
This is gonna be fun! }:-)
Takuya: Um... hm, I think I'd make him and Koji switch bodies! And he'd have to Light evolve and vice versa! I just want to see what he'd do since he doesn't know any moves and stuff. He'd probably call 'Lobo Kendo' 'Super Light Saber Swing... Thing' or something just to piss Koji off!
Koji: Go on a date with me.
Izumi: Dress up as René from Mew Mew Power for Halloween!
Keiko: Go out with my BFF! He has a huge crush on her character!
Koichi: I refer to what I'd make Koji do
Junpei: Ash Izumi out in front of digiwonder for his birthday. He really likes Junzumi
Tomoki: Prove he's fucking badass!
Tamotsu: Make Koji vs Tamotsu MONTH! :D
Michiko: Next time Miyu says something, slap that bitch's face!
Keiji: Go out with Izumi!
Saburo: I don't know... do a... Wizard of Oz themed sex night with Akira! (I'm weird)
Miyu: Move to Hawaii and jump into a fucking volcano
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
Um... probably where they all go back to the digital world, Asashi's alive, Atsuko, Tamotsu, Asashi and... Hotaka (just cause there has to be someone everyone hates) were the warriors of water, metal, wood and ground (in order of names) Koichi gets back with Atsuko and Miyu's evil
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Koji or Koichi, just because they're awesome, even if they had fucked up lives for a bit
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Junpei
Koji and Takuya as BFFs
Atsuko
Koichi! XD
Koukei (I just think they're a cute couple. I also prefer Kouizumi)
Keiko
Miyu (she's been in the story for less time and therefore has pissed me off less)
Takumi! Who in their right minds actually likes Takumiyu? Miyu's a bitch!
Sabuaki!
Tomoki. He just has a special place in my heart
'O' I think I'm gonna be sick... I don't really like either, but if you're making me pick, Takoji. I think Tamoji's a better pairing though.
Ugh! Bitch vs bitch! Probably Natsumi
Koukei
Takuya running into a wall! XD
Um... the SabuTamoAki Threesome is disturbing, so KouKeiTaku triangle!
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Koji should kiss Izumi! Or Keiko! I love twin pairing. And Koichi should get together with Atsuko again! :D
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
1. Miyu
2. um... *blush* K-Koji...
3. Probably the twins... or Takuya BEFORE he met Miyu