Reviews for Teasing the Dusk
ZombieNinjaKit chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I applaud you, that was amazing. And the ending was very amusing as well. Pritkin and Mircea. I never though of that but it does have a certain appeal though.
CainAJLBassen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Omg this would be a piss funny series.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love the Mircea/Pritken pairing so much. Thank you.
Miss M and Alice chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LOL! Love the end! Wow!
Devora13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, ver tipical of Mircea to put Cassie to sleep when necessary...when she woke up and saw her vamp on one side I was like "Cassie turn over and see the the mage's stupid, stupid hair"...Ah too bad he wasn't there.

Until your fic I never thought of them like that, but they are really hooot.
camp30 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Huh... I clicked on this because I loved the title. Wow! I have never read slash but may I say that your grasp of lemons is superb? I'm not even that into gay stuff. Good job. Oh and btw I have never read the books this is based on but it wasn't necessary; you painted the scene perfectly.

More Please!
slcurwin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
lol, I love it. Did they do a poor job of cleaning up after themselves or did they want her to know (after having some time to cool down). I can't say that I'd be shocked that Mircea's first reaction would be to knock her out. "Found you sleeping on the couch" my cute, round tush.
angel04une chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Loved it
Two Guns and a Knife chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMG, you are evil!
IanOshea chapter 1 . 10/25/2010

wow. that was something ;)
Yasei Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
omg this story you wrote in my eyes funny because just thinking about it was awesome. you should go on with the story and i really liked the way you ended lol funny to the max!
moonhorse2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010