Reviews for Pink Rose Bloom
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 1 . 2/12
Continue please, I'm getting REAL excited over here!
karmagrace chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Please update soon!
CountryGirl1057 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Awesome! I loved Virginia's Run! I actually spent the day wondering if anyone had made a fanfic about this. I think i might try too! (not to be in competitions with you)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
i really love this story so pretty please up date soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
up date really soon please i love it
CanadianWriter73 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
please continue
Paulgirl123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Please continue!
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow! The only Virginia's Run! I might write one myself actually. I watched that movie again today. I own it. Watched it so many times that I have to watch it when the rest of the family goes out. They absolutely detest it now, but I never tire of it, especially the scene when Caroline punches Darrow in the nose.

"How are you feeling?" -ZWACK!-

"Much better. Thanks." YEEEESSSSS!

I like this though, because it makes Darrow out not to be toooo much of a jerk. I mean...he IS played by Kevin Zegers from Air Bud. -shrugs- What? Air Bud fan! (Another series of movies I have to watch while everybody else is out because they boo).

I'll be watching for the next chapter. Darrow isn't in character (obviously), but Virginia certainly is! As a side note though. Caroline should be fairly bitter about Darrow's sudden interest in her sister. It would be realistic, and make a good plot to boot!
victoriouscat chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
omg this is so good! please continue the story. please, please, please! *-*
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Uh, first off, he's wayy to old for her! Second, I can't picture Darrow acting like that. I finished the movie a little while ago, so...

Speaking of, I love that part where they're coming down the homestretch and the one guy calls out, "It's Virgina and Darrow!" but everyone else can't here so another guy calls out, "It's Virgina and the spoiled brat!" Then there's that little girl on her pony in the endurance race. SO cute! They finally finished, but by then it was late evening, almost nighttime. That was funny.