Reviews for Stone Princess
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
THE BEST!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Great job! (as always!)

You have got serious talent
Lauren-sama chapter 7 . 4/3/2002
Good... *wants to learn what Xellos's motives are* Can't wait for the next chapter; I hope Lina gets rescued...
Spiffy chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
Hmmmmm. An interesting written, but I think Siori (how do you pronounce that?) is a bit ...extreme. I know you're going for the 'two sides of the same coin' angle; but I think she's a bit too bitter and angry. Zel seems fairly in character, I can see this happening (some people forget that he's stone).Lina's and Gourry's character was very good( !I don't know what their kid is like, but I'm sure the hapless citizens of Tokyo will flee in terror and put a "Zilla" at the end of her name!:) ) Erisa should kinda be more angry with Siori for killing her best friend, or maybe do a # $* of alot of reflection. Overall though, good writing style, nice vocab., interesting idea. Oh, one more thing: Martina an "exotic beauty"! C'mon! I like her character, but ... I think Naga (or Gracia, if you will)would be much more desirable. -_- Please keep updating!

Spiffy

04-01-02
Laurensama wasn't allowed to log in chapter 5 . 3/29/2002
...Diroz hast Martina too? Judging from descriptions thus far, he certainly is evil... I'm very glad you updated, and I hope it won't take too long for the next chapter to be posted... This is good!
AishaNi chapter 5 . 3/28/2002
Yay! u updated at last! that was really good. please continue and make the next chapter longer please.
Dan Inverse chapter 5 . 3/28/2002
THAT...was sad...Well I hope you get Lina Kick Diroz ass for good!
AishaNi chapter 4 . 2/9/2002
put zel in more often please and i liked how siori and erisa met and the cliffhanger was very cliffhangerish. next chapter please :)
Oni Mathier chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow, love the two new chapters (especially chapter 3) More please? Especially more of Zel!
Lauren-sama chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
You wrote 2 new chapters! (tries to think of an original comment) ...Ah, what the heck. ; Loving the story, the cliffhanger is dramatic and exciting, and I'm really liking the Erisa/Siori relationship. The two personalities complement one another quite nicely.