Reviews for To Touch
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
!
Silvara rivana chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
squeee. loving this so far! hope you add some more chapters love this pair!
Princess Of Souls chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
;)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This was very nice!

LOL at this line here: "She wasn't addicted. She could stop any time she liked. She just didn't want to." LOL That's what they all say. XD

Very nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
hoping2improve chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I absolutely loved the unconventional pairing here - it's not one I've seen before, and you wrote it very well. Both girls' characterization was entirely intact, and the sex scene read beautifully.

Your use of description, shifting from sensual to explicit, was extremely refreshing and well done. It is, in a sentence, what I attempt to aim for in my own yuri writing.

Finally, a good, solid yuri fanfiction with proper spelling, grammar, and an entire lack of awkwardness! In addition, I saw no hints of simply writing to please an audience!

This story is without a doubt getting added to my favorites! It seems others have enjoyed this small foray as much as I have, and I do so hope you develop your portrayal of the two into more! I doff my hat to you. :)
paynesgrey chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Lovley introspection. Nice work.
SilverDrache chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I really like the idea behind this story, and hope it develops into something more.
DramaDitz chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Damn, this is some preety hot stuff,you took ayame's agressive possisve nature and turned it into something...steamy and i can definetly tell Ayame's the dominate...almost manly one in this relationship, please keep the smut coming, lol.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 3/26/2010

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
That was beautiful.
Baka kun chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great short story, I enjoy good ayame/kagome pairings, I hope you write up more!
JaychAn chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
This was WOW!

They are an intersting couple that you put together and meshed into a really good story )

i hope you find it in you to write more and continue writing X) Can't wait! X)
Griddlebone chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
This is very nice. I know you were nervous about posting it (and I understand why), but I'm very glad you did! You have a real knack for making unusual and unexpected pairings work. When you first mentioned writing Ayame/Kagome, I had no idea how you could make it work within the canon and with the established characterizations... but now I see. I definitely see it now, LOL!

I enjoyed the lemon scene itself as well. It's so rare to see a yuri fic like this in this fandom... let alone one that's done this well. You have a good mix of sensual and explicit description, and it seems to flow very naturally from the setup and the characters. If more people wrote PWP like this - with a basic story (even if it's not very plotty or the moving storyline itself does not take the focus of the fic) and solid characterization - I don't think it would be the shunned genre it is.
r0nnie234 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
This was very well written._ Ayame and Kagome is a pretty interesting couple and you did a great job writing them out in your story.