Reviews for Lost in the Unconscious
AzureVirgo chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Very good story and love your style. From personal frustrating experience, I know third person in the present tense is not fun but you pulled it off. Can't wait to read more of Jasmine's adventures
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
dude you are great written i cant wait to read yore other storys
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I didn't read the other ones and still felt like I could keep up with it. Poor Terry and his head. I hope he can sleep now. :)

I read this in one sitting... :) Now, it's time for bed. Hope to read more soon.
R chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
I am floored by how awesome and clever Spellbinder's plan is...and you're the one who came up with it! I saw some typos here and there, but considering you rewrote The Beginning after this, which is much cleaner, I have faith you'll be better at spotting your minor errors in later stories :)
Reader chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
When did Terry got the arm scar?
anon chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Hey! you finally finished a great story! Can I just say that I really like Jazz's character: she's really interesting and you've given her a certain depth that most OCs don't have (i.e. they're mostly mary-sues lol) I usually dislike OCs but I really like Jazz as Batgirl and I'm rooting for her and Terry to get together eventually- or so I hope! Anyway, great writing style, great plot, great fic!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Awesome. Insert additional favorite complementary words here. I like how you wrapped this up, and I will keep my eye out for your future writings. At first I was like, "awww, how come Terry and Jazz don't end up together?" But as I was waiting for the page to load on my unbelievably slow connection, I considered that neat little packages with the "expected" ending may be nice but your conclusion was something I wasn't expecting, and that's even better. Keep up the awesome!
Mistoflees chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Great job with this fic, ill be waiting for a new one.
Mistoflees chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
It was cute and and sappy, but in a good way. :)
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
I'm glad you rewrote it, even if it delayed you. I was excited to see another chapter, finally! Holy Guacamole! lol

Look forward to the epilogue and anything else you write!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Oooh, deep. Love it. Cute bit with Tamara. I approve. :-)

This is a very nice character development chapter. I am still torn weather I'd want Terry and Jazz to end up together, and I can't currently predict what might happen either. I guess that means I'll be pleasantly surprised no matter what you do.

I'll be looking forward to more!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to review! I really like how you've formatted this chapter, flashing to different points of view. Great job on the action! On to the next!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
oooh, it makes sense now. Nice job! There's a lot you could do with this, so I'm eager to see what you choose.

thanks for updating!
nichammock chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
the chapter before this is one of the best chapters ive read on this site!

im new to fanfiction so i dont know what i should be saying in this comment/review but i hope that what i have to say encourages you to keep writing and keep doing what you're doing!

this is a really good storyline so far and you have definitely kept me interested.

THANK YOU for sharing your story! and PLEASE dont leave us hanging for too long! :-)

good luck with the rest of your writing and please know that you now have a(nother) loyal follower! :0
fan chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
pleaaaaaase update as soon as possible!

such a good story line!