Reviews for Bobbing in booze
Great
ellesbelles2009 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
arhh, such fun!
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Adorable! :D You're a great author I look forward to reading more of your fanfics ;3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Lol Poor Neal! I've Never Personally Had The Experience Of Being Wasted, But It Sounds Fun... Till U Wake Up That Is.

"Guess you never truly know a man until you walk in on them wasted…"

That Is The Truest Statement That Anyone Has Ever Uttered. That Is A Saying That One Could Start A Religion After. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Omg He Is So Funny Drunk! When He Said - "I love you buddy but I don' thin' you'd look good in a bikini…." - I Nearly Pissed Myself I Laughed So Hard!

On A Serious Note: Why Was He Plastered? & Does That Line Have Some Special Meaning? ...Guess I Just Gunna Have To Read Ch.2 I Guess. XD
Natalie chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
love it!
xocynthiaox chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
O god that is soooooooooo funny! I couldn't stop laughing lol! Lol lol hahahahah real good
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Peter is a good person and a good friend of Neal's.

I'm not surprised he stayed to watch over Neal.

JeanneZ84
taliya162 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
haha i love this! this story is great, keep writing ;)
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
With a morning after like that it will be amazing if Neal drinks again. Thanks for posting, its nice to read something more light-hearted this fandom tends to lean towards angst. Which is okay, but something different is nice too.
Kate chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
MAJOR LOL! omg laughed so hard through the whole thing! love it!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Neal is definately drunk on his ass and look who has to deal with FBI Agent Peter Burke.

Well they are good friends after all.

I liked this first chapter.

JeanneZ84
TowaNeko chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I can't wait to read about the day after. x3

Neal is a funny drunk though I think it takes him drinking a ton to get there. Awesome first chapter. xD
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
now how did Neal get in such a state? I hope the next chapter will explain...