Reviews for Vector
ScaleThornWolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I enjoyed it greatly. It's hard for me to find a pairing like this these days. Keep up the good work.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Nice one! This pairing never even occurred to me, however, you make it work really well .
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Great. It's always sad when there are little to none fanfics about certain character pairings. So please keep writing. :)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really liked this pairing, they have so much in common.
gillian32 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wonderful work! I never considered Kimimaro/Anko before, but after reading this, it's certainly plausible. It's easy to go overboard in either direction, especially making it too sickeningly sweet - but you strike a nice balance here. I'd be interested to read a longer fic based on this universe!

That being said, I should warn you that your title and your description may raise eyebrows among the FFN admin staff - as you know, list-fic is banned here and the title "50 sentences" may lead to this fic getting deleted. I thought I would throw that out there, because it would be a shame to see such a good fic get pulled (which I've seen happen, time and again).

Anyway, nice work, as always. I look forward to reading more from you! _
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Real great job you did with this. You just made it click between them in this. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially Number 47. Freedom that one made me smile.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010

This pairing is a first and the way you wrote was just like DAME!

Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love it when I read something with an unusual pairing! Well, I love it if it is well written, as yours is. I really liked the character of Kimimaru and wished he had gone on, so I'm glad you figured out a way. Putting him with Anko - well, perfect. Both thought they were beloved by Orochimaru, both cast aside. This is very sweet and warm. Don't you wish things really would work out well for people in Konoha? Very good.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This pairing is love! Never even thought of it before :O

I love the sentences 3