Reviews for GI Joe: Paradise Lost
DaemonicKitten chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I'm so sorry to hear this story won't be updated. It's definitely one of my favorite G.I. Joe fanfictions. There are so many filled with spelling/grammatical errors, or with plotlines that just jump around, or that have OCs who are badass fighters/ninjas right off the bat... It's nice to see something more REAL. A girl who ISN'T jumping at the chance to be Joe-napped, who isn't a size zero supermodel with perky everything and flawless beauty. This story dragged me in from the get go, though I have to admit I may have skipped through all POVs not related to the Corbin, merely because I ADORE the way Corbin sees everything and nothing else could capture my attention the way she did.

This story made me laugh and cry and kept me coming back for more, and I'm sad to see it end like this. I hate Cyberbullying myself, and it's sickening to see that it's made it here to . The worst part is I've seen a LOT of good authors from a lot of fandoms I love leave this site because of them. :\

Well, in the end, it may not be complete but this is definitely one of my top favorite G.I. Joe fanfictions I've read. Thank you for bringing even this small bit to us readers. :)
Hanna chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
i really want a summary...
This story feels nice, but Im not fond of surprises... im saving your story to read it later but Can you update the summary again please? :)
SaturnWolf3 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Its good and interesting I am now hooked and can't stop reading :3
SaturnWolf3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
look forward to it :)
greenmayiel10 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
after discovering paradise lost and only to have it taken away is like burning half of my precious books that i worked and saved so hard to buy.. i cannot express how painful it is to realise that you are no longer updating this wonderful fic.. for 8 years ff . net has been my life and everytime i read an amazing fic only to discover that it has been permanently discontinued never fails to make me cry.. but i do understand your situation and the point that you are trying to get across.. the current issues of ff are affecting us readers as well.. but basing from the way you created corbin and how she is, it is obvious that you have a strong principle in life and it is a matter of pride whether you follow them or not and i respect that too i really do.. but on behalf of the people who came to love what you created i just want to express the sorrow, pain and a bit of anger at your decision of discontinuing to update.. please don't flame me for this review but nowadays i have encountered a lot of wonderful fics being discontinued for reasons like yours but so far paradise lost finally broke me down.. i really really love this fic therefore i will always hold the hope that someday you'll reconsider and finally continue.. :)
Winterhalt chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
please finish this. i am so into it. i cant wait for the ending!i
hannah chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
you... stopped writing it? um... i don't like that... snake was just getting interested in corbin. seriously interested. And corbin is funny. dang.
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
i love it ! i want the next chap!
whoa
mjmod chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Bullies. Who do they think they are, those morons. I love your gi joe story and your snake eyes with corbin.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Update immediately, please!
Forestfire chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I'm sorry you won't be posting anymore but thank you for bring this bullying to the reader attention. I hope it works out where ever you post.
Bella Cuore chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
While I completely understand your stance, and wholeheartedly agree with your statements, this is the first story of yours I have read, and I am captured. I am a recent Snake Eyes "fangirl", and thought I would never pilke him paired with anyone but Scarlett, but you have won me over. I confess I do not know what Tumblr is so have no idea how to connect with you on that, but I do desperately want to know if you continue this story elsewhere, especially since it is really getting "interesting". ;) If you still answer your reviews, please let me know if there is somewhere else I can read the rest of the story.

Thank you and great job. I really like your Snake. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
darn...well you do what you need to do...This was great.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
You have mad skill! I love it and hope you keep writing. You seem passionate about this, putting depth and detail...the suspense I feel like I'm literally reading a novel...I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I absolutely love your story. There's emotion, reality, fiction and truth. It fantastically humanized showing the turmoil we face that others don't see. I love how you describe and give detail to keep the viewer and scene but you don't bore. I love it...Snake Eyes is is seen how we know him but also showing that this is a human and he feels, has ambitions, fears, hurts and motivation for living just like everyone else. Love it. I keep coming back for more.