Reviews for Wedding Date
chadmaako chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Tacked on. I'm sorry, but this whole scene just felt really forced. It was out of character, and yes, you did explain that. I'm fine with it being out of character, for the most part, but even with the characters YOU'VE established, this is just too knee jerk for Lightning at this stage in her relationship. The fic was nice, it was feel-good, then there's just this drama for drama's sake. Can't stand that. Too many authors do it and you fell into that trap. I'm going to read the rest of this, because I don't like to leave a fic unfinished, but...yeah. That's my opinion, for what it's worth.
chadmaako chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Well written. Good story, few if any grammatical errors to speak of. All in all, very enjoyable.
On to the next.
ilovemycandy chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I really enjoyed this quite a bit, thanks so much for writing!
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
'pffffffft' how can you say Vanilles logic is confusing it is perfectly logical. (Says that while trying not to laugh at the statement and keeping a normal face)
Iryerris chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It's so funny; at the time of writing you said only seven fics, including this one, were Fang/Lightning. Well, it seems they really took FLight (geddit? So punny. *slaps himself*), having well over 500 now. How do ya feel?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
wow what an ending I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I wionder what Fang is up to. I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Wow didn't see that explaination coming what's next?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Oh boy what's next?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
this story flow is awesome I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
I love it. Awesome chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Sweet I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Awesome chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Wow sweet ending I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Wow really good chapter I love it. Lightning and Fang one weird pair but it works.