Reviews for Who's Polyjuicing Whom?
stevem1 chapter 2 . 3/9
This is hilariously wicked and convoluted.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 3/9
Harry and Hannah are demented.
redHussar chapter 2 . 11/26/2020
Wow! Slightly overcomplicated, but it all fits!
After reading your story I can't help but see canon in much darker colors. How many more deaths or deaths of personality happened in Hogwarts and no one even realized it? How many students finish Hogwarts as the same beings, without a complete rewrite of their minds? How many exotic accidents happen in this school that has much lesser consequences, but all the same, still terrible?
Freaky stuff - I love this story!
toile grant chapter 2 . 5/31/2020
good
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
I really couldn't enjoy this in any way with the systematic physical and mental rape.
It leaves me with absolutely no interest in the story it's a 'sort of' prequel to
Spica75 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Hah, this is just hilariously fucked up.
Make FFN Sensible Again chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Someone stole your story!

/s/12501455/1/Who-s-Polyjuicing-Whom

ooh
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Very odd.
Sparticustodian chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
A near-perfect blend of just enough allusion and suggestion combined with a few curve-balls I didn't see coming. Well played, sir.

Enough to make me want to go look for some Harry/Hannah, even though after the bar you've set I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed with fandom's mediocrity.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
I honestly understood very little of that. What did I just read?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Oh god. And... Susan/Hannah would have no way of knowing the truth here even after going to FTMTT. That's really, really depressing.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I read this since you said that Hannah Susan came from here. Well, I find it hilarious how blase Harry was about the whole thing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Conplicated. It all fell in place after the big reveal. The scene changes were quite jarring. Snape's dead, but Dumbledore won't be murdered.