Reviews for Who's Polyjuicing Whom?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
I really couldn't enjoy this in any way with the systematic physical and mental rape.
It leaves me with absolutely no interest in the story it's a 'sort of' prequel to
Spica75 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Hah, this is just hilariously fucked up.
Make FFN Sensible Again chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Someone stole your story!

/s/12501455/1/Who-s-Polyjuicing-Whom

ooh
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Very odd.
Sparticustodian chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
A near-perfect blend of just enough allusion and suggestion combined with a few curve-balls I didn't see coming. Well played, sir.

Enough to make me want to go look for some Harry/Hannah, even though after the bar you've set I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed with fandom's mediocrity.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
I honestly understood very little of that. What did I just read?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Oh god. And... Susan/Hannah would have no way of knowing the truth here even after going to FTMTT. That's really, really depressing.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I read this since you said that Hannah Susan came from here. Well, I find it hilarious how blase Harry was about the whole thing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Conplicated. It all fell in place after the big reveal. The scene changes were quite jarring. Snape's dead, but Dumbledore won't be murdered.
DynamicCheetah chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
LOLOL! What a crazy story! Harry kills Draco by accident trying to get his hairs and Hannah does the same with Ginny! Before Ginny dies Hannah gives Ginny a polyjuice potion of Hannah which she dies in and accidentally transported to Borgin and Burkes! And Harry incinerates Draco and transfigured the remains to a cupcake which he gives to Ron! LOL ! Love this story! Completely unexpected I thought at the ending Hannah gets caught impersonating Ginny and Hannah and Susan go to Azkaban for what they did to Cho!
gafgdsafdas chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I want to say this isn't completely fucked up, but it is... AND I LOVE IT! Damn how do you write stories that are so fucked up that they're the best fanfiction I've read?
X-elemental chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is why Dumbledore makes so many mistakes, it is far too hard to keep all the children from killing each other.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was awful... and disgusting