Reviews for Eternal Night
Ooooooooooooooo
Oollloolplll
l chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Oops I accidentally pressed the next button :-)
l chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
... Kay like I said earlier yay good bye
l chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
:-) the button isn't that cute :-) but this is amazing ! Btw e and b are sooooo cute way better than the stupid review button :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
well, the little notes at the bottom keep telling me to review, so...
this is definitely a good story. i suppose its not very original, but that cant really be helped bcuz it was already written in bpov.
you can tell i think you have a good writing style becaus i made it all the way to chapter seven. :)
that never happens when i don't like the story.\
its cute. its heart wrenching (poor edward. seriously)
and i know ur already done with it, but if u werent i would tell u to keep going
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
EPIC
apharion chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
I have heard that greatness in music is to be able to surprise convincingly, and you are able to do that. So much fan fiction triggers my "Hey wait a minute! That doesn't fit!" response, and yours doesn't. You stay within the parameters of the characters but also make their responses touching, interesting and believable.

"Midnight Sun" is the book I go back and reread the most often, probably because Edward is the more unusual and interesting character of the two lovers. It was endlessly frustrating that Midnight Sun seemed to be permanently incomplete and stillborn, so discovering fanfiction and looking for credible completions for "Midnight Sun" has become an enjoyable hobby.

Yours ranks with the best I have found, so thank you.

I eagerly await your further efforts.
Juliana from Brazil chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
That was awesome! Thank you! I absolutely loved it! I've read all nine chapters today. I really appreciate reading the story on Edward's POV, and you seem to get him just right. Are you sure you're not Stephenie Meyer? Anyway, I was wondering if you could write the beginning of new moon as well. I'd really love to see Edward deciding to leave Forks after Bella's tragic birthday. And while you are at it, why don't you just write EPOV eclipse and breaking dawn! Can't wait to read more. Thanx again for the great work. )
lilangelme chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! I just started reading it tonight and finished it. I like the detail you have for the blank spots. I wish there was a little more of everyone else's thoughts, because it seems to me that Edwards mind is just full most of the time - but all in all it was GREAT. I'm going to go to your profile and look at your other stories. Wondering/hoping you have an Eclipse EPOV! Hint Hint Wink Wink...
kimjhill chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
i really liked your story! just finished the whole thing and enjoyed every minute of it!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
You did a great job on this! Any chance you'll continue and do Eclipse, too? You have such a great handle on Edward's POV, and I would so love to read more. Pretty please? Thanks so much for writing this, even if you decide to stop here. It was really great.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Ha! You ended this in a good spot, huh? I'm so loving having Edward't thoughts in this part of the story. It's always better to hear what he's thinking, and you get him just right. Waiting for the updates is getting tougher as this story goes along! I'm really enjoying it, and can't wait for more.
Carolina from Sweden chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Amazing :) When will the next chapter be done? Can't wait!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
I love this part of the story, and you did a great job. Edward's thoughts aren't always the easiest to write, I'm sure, and you're doing a great job. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for updating so quickly.