Reviews for It's Like Being On Broadway
Sim chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Ok, I just have to say that this just made my day. It was so freakin' hilarious, and I just love the interactions of all the characters. Especially Kanda. Kanda is just perfect... Anyways, fantastic work and hoping for a new chapter/update! ;)
Lily Aldrin chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hey for the sake of the readers, this story is awesome and you should really update it, think of all the frustrations that you've had from reading your favorite stories or fanfics that are discontinued so please update :)
BluezebraAFHS chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I really like this story, I hope you continue it. Please update again!
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I like this story and I really want to know why Allen is acting like that! I think it has to do something for the three years when he was gone and something happened that made Allen decide to act like that so Lenalee wouldn't be in danger or anything? c:
kimi-hea 1734 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Will you update soon?
tigrun chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
j adore stp continue
lukitas fan chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
very good, followed the story is very good
Shadowed-Angel 321 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I really like your story. Just sayin'. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's funny, and I love b*tchy Lenalee. And sarcastic, rude Allen. Hot.
Update soon please, and don't worry! A lot of people can't spell right. Seriously. I can only do it because I was put through years of brainwashing and my laptop has spellcheck. So, stay strong, and write that next chapter! :P
Yoroichicat chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
if it weren't for the fact that i despise Allen/Lenalee with all my being this would be one of my favourite fanfictions
Lily chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Please, Please, Please finish this story...Its amazing. As a bribe, I will give you a cookie and I know you like cookies because it was written on your profile :p
rheya201 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Haha - wow, this is actually pretty kool, kaza. Wait... why did I sound surprised right there? ... mebbe coz its not the usual yaoi sht u rite ;) like AWYWI. And no, im not a lenalee hater if u wr wondering. Alenalee doesn't seem possible to me(too platonic in the manga right now), but I don't really hate it either. My mates tried 2 explain 2 me heaps what Anti-Lenalee-Feels is like, but I never got it -_-No mek sense.

anyways, gd job and keep going.
P.S: when do u thnk u can get Waysies running again? If u see the light at the end of this damned-long tunnel.
Nicoleix chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
You were right, this is the gayest heterosexual fic ever... but that's what makes it jokes lol.

Been a really good story so far, I know it has been like 3 years since you updated this but I hope you do end up updating it, I mean the plot is quite well thought out and fuck the haters, haters just gonna hate but it can't be helped. Really wanna see something happen coz I know allen has something up his sleeve hehe
withoutwingsx chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
The no beta ballet?
I like it :3
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
OMG! I love this so far, its absolutely brilliant...altho most people would say the characters seem OOC, I happen to agree with you about people changing over time so I think its fine, no wait...its awesome! I look forward to your next update _
AlLenaLeeWalkerXD chapter 4 . 5/26/2012