Reviews for The Fortunate
ECDeadly chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
You really captured their personalities. Nice!
Hebi-Kazechi-10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Of course Naoto would be the one who took the initiative and be the "man" in the relationship. XD

I'm really taking a shine to this couple; they really balance each other out so well: Yosuke being more emotive while Naoto is rational. :D I really loved how the other team's tarot cards were used before we found out who Naoto is talking to: it's a nice touch. :) the reactions of the other team members were quite nice and in character, too - Rise, Teddie and Chie were so hilarious ("But he's so...eugh! Oh, that's so gross." had me rolling for a while XD). Though I don't ship Kanji x Naoto, I do feel sorry for him.

Awesome job with this!
- Hebi-Kazechi-10
Miss Hanamura chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh man, I'm so glad I found this story again ;w; Because it was truly amazing
fairylights-paperlanterns chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was just too cute! I liked the use of the social links to distinguish who Naoto was talking to. Keep writing awesome stories! :)
tamachon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i just can't express my happiness when i know that a fic with this pairing exists. this is my absolute favorite pairing in p4 and i have many reasons why.

thank you for posting thing. thank you.

~fuu
The Qing chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey, hey,

Saw this on the Marukyu Revue, was suprised to see this here!

Good on you for coming down man, wanted to give you a personal message of "Well Done" for this exquisite work.

Thanks to you, I can almost see this pairing as legitimate, the reasons you had Naoto like Yosuke for were all by analysis valid and the reactions of the Squad were right on target, especially Chie and Rise's.

Poor Kanji, wasn't even the first on the list, so much for those finely tuned senses "Detective Prince".
Acerbus Wings chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I've never really thought about Naoto/Yosuke as a pairing but I was pleasantly surprised by this. The characterization of team reactions are excellant, and Risa and Teddie's made me laugh while Kanji's had me wincing and going 'aww...' because I could picture it perfectly. Of all the reaction segment though I loved Yosuke's reaction the best and Naoto having to be the "man of the relationship" because when it comes down to it, it really does fit Yosuke's awkward nature (and possible fear of Kanji?).

Overall, great job,