Reviews for Tarnished Halos
DalWriter chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Glad she was able to clear her name.

Since it's been over 2 years, I shouldn't hold out much hope that you are going to post the Italian segment of the story.
DalWriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome opening.
TXQuill chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is so good - really an excellent story!
voiper chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow, that was intense.

I'm not sure what more to say. Logan and Veronica seemed pretty in character, good dialogue, action, descriptions.. wow.

It's a little dark for my taste, but I was warned :)
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Awesome. Very intense, and also very moving. And I really love the ending, especially for Cliff!
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I liked it. It was rather dark, but very good. I especially liked how you combined the elements from the promo into everything.

-Kate
inheritedcraziness chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
One of my favorite Veronica Mars fics. It's dark. Angsty. Well-written. And it has a glimmer of hope in the end.

Great story. You really are a talented writer.
Jema Moda chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Really great story and well written. I could literally see the characters saying their dialogue. Best part is you focused on a great mystery for VM to solve. Bravo!
Rivana chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Logan is the perfect tarnished white knight. Great story.
Tearle chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Loved it! Really well thought out. The storyline was both engaging and exciting. The characterization was spot on. The flasbacks were informative without being clunky and awkward.

Really great job.
Didine34790 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I loved it !
Awahawa chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, I thought it was a new fic. :( But I'm not complaining... cuz i just reread a fantastic story. :)
Lilly Navarro chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Gasp The return of Annie Oakley! I'm delighted by this story and eager for updates. You write them just as they were written in the show. I find myself screaming "Veronica, just tell him Carter was a poor substitute!" Just like I use to shout "Veronica, tell him you love him!" The perfect balance of what they say and what they do that makes authentic LoVe chemistry. Can't wait for more!
exorcisingemily chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Excellent writing, compelling story, spot-on characterizations. I'm already hooked! Please keep this going, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
p2880 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Posting on ? Will wonders never cease? I think it's great that a new set of readers can enjoy your fabulous writing!

Of course, it would be even better if there are new stories for your faithful fans.