Reviews for Tarnished Halos
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
ohmygod i just about read all your veronica mars fic. it’s so good. thanks!
labroussard chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Fun little fic. But not Keith! :)
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I read this story once... but had to read it again... Loved it!
Jules chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I really enjoyed this, and normally I get all torn up over a character death. I like how you managed to weave in the FBI plot with the classic LoVe. It was really good!
DalWriter chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Glad she was able to clear her name.

Since it's been over 2 years, I shouldn't hold out much hope that you are going to post the Italian segment of the story.
DalWriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome opening.
TXQuill chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is so good - really an excellent story!
voiper chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow, that was intense.

I'm not sure what more to say. Logan and Veronica seemed pretty in character, good dialogue, action, descriptions.. wow.

It's a little dark for my taste, but I was warned :)
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Awesome. Very intense, and also very moving. And I really love the ending, especially for Cliff!
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I liked it. It was rather dark, but very good. I especially liked how you combined the elements from the promo into everything.

-Kate
inheritedcraziness chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
One of my favorite Veronica Mars fics. It's dark. Angsty. Well-written. And it has a glimmer of hope in the end.

Great story. You really are a talented writer.
Jema Moda chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Really great story and well written. I could literally see the characters saying their dialogue. Best part is you focused on a great mystery for VM to solve. Bravo!
Rivana chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Logan is the perfect tarnished white knight. Great story.
Tearle chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Loved it! Really well thought out. The storyline was both engaging and exciting. The characterization was spot on. The flasbacks were informative without being clunky and awkward.

Really great job.