Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
/claps/ wtb sequel!
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
FINALLY! I've been looking everywhere for this pairing! Yay, thank you!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm pretty sure this should be the definition of a Sheik/Dark fic. So pretty. Loved it.
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
XD .THIS! Sheik (mostly female for Dark) and Dark are my fave pairing ever! Thank you for this!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aw poor Sheik. Well, he had the right person to ask. A mirror cannot lie.
Your-Gothic-Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
;D that story was AMAZING! poor little sheik, poor little Dark.

you HAVE to write more storys like this!
YourWorstDaydream chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It was gorgeous!

Thank you for the fic, I very much enjoyed reading it. I wish it wasn't a one shot, but I guess beggers can't be choosers lol

I like how at first the story seemed to be about Dark Link's feelings, but then the turmoil Sheik had about his own identity was brought out and amazingly done.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This piece definitely deviates away from what I'm use to seeing you write, but this isn't at all a bad thing. I really enjoyed the darker undertones this had, and how Sheik seems to be the level headed of the two but ends up just as broken as Mirror, and especially the title. I read into it as there being two mirrors (Sheik and Dark Link) instead of just the "Mirror, mirror on the wall..." sort of thing. I really, really enjoyed this. It was sad with a hopeful ending that I sorely appreciated.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
YAY! YAY! It's so good to see you again! XD I usually not the greatetst fan of this pariing becuase it usually doesn't work, but this is good! Wot!
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was a bit gloomier thne I'm used to you writing, but fantastic! I had a 'wow' moment at the end. a sex scene without a sex scene. very classy.

I give this three big thumbs up! (I borrowed one of my sister's :) )
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is amazing. -sighs happily- Dark LinkxSheik is my favorite LoZ couple, but sadly, there isn't very much of it and a lot of people who /do/ write or draw it make Sheik a girl in their storys/drawings. This story sent shivers up my spine and made me absolutly melt. I love it
WootYaoi chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
BEAUTIFUL.

Confused the life out of me, but I still enjoyed it. I can't believe I've never considered these two before! Kudos to you for that, too XD

Well done, yet again.