Reviews for Handsome Enough To Tempt Me
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
And he tried to forget...and failed. Great job!

God bless you.
Kat liu chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
what a nice piece of a one-shot.
Mind writing a sequel - also based on the 1995 series - when Ms Bennet (with the striking eyes ;)) runs into Mr Darcy in the park at Netherfield her hem five inches deep in mud?
That would show most enjoyable (for your readers) how Darcys idea of fine eyes changed.
Review chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Short and sweet
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
aww he's so cute ;) i think this is a real portrayal of his thoughts. great one shot.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very sweet, I loved it!
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay, Mr. Darcy. Whatever lets you sleep at night. *wink*

Lovely little ficlet!
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like this bit of a ramble by Darcy.

It seems completely in character to me and I loved the bit where he inadvertently determines her eyes to be "striking". It does a great job of representing how he grows fond of her as a whole- completely taken aback by his unintentional, undeniable feelings for her.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really liked it- poor Mr. Darcy should have seen what was coming! I think you've captured his emotions perfectly- good job!
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is a lovely view into Darcy's mind. I quite enjoyed it.
Siren Call chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I really liked this, getting more insight in what was going through Darcy's mind when he first sees Elizabeth. He just didn't want it to be true that she drew him in from the start. So adorable!
Funseeker chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Love your characterisation of Darcy :D

absorbing eyes LMAO xD
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Yes finally a new post it is so hard to find good P & P FanFictions, but all of yours are very good. This is an original idea, and I really liked it.
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Lovely!
Ozoh the Wise chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is exactly what I thought when watching the film just now (for the hundredth time at least). Your added scene/interior monologue is written so well!

You're a brilliant writer! )
konarciq chapter 1 . 4/3/2010