Reviews for An Aberration
laexdream chapter 11 . 5/28
I like your story, and where it's going plotwise. But there are something in your writing that bothers me quite a bit. If you're going to use first person point of view, stick to it. Don't randomly change to a third person POV in the middle of the story. Lots of people have trouble with that, but it's only a matter of proofreading your work. It's easy to catch when you read it a second time. So try that. And thanks for the story.
Takarah chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Now understand why younlike this chapter
Takarah chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
You're right ! Protectivr Draco is really cute and hot, VERY hot !*o*
Takarah chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Just like I thought, Ron was a jerk ! And Harry was silent.
Takarah chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
It's a good chapter ! :)
Takarah chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Lovely ! What a sweet Drago we have :D
Takarah chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
No error possible, Ginny is the best ! Let me guess, Harry and Ron will be difficult. Ron the most, he's always the one to overreact ! XD
Takarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Good !
yay chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Go Ginny!
yay chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
FLAME. Jk. But you did dare. This looks nice so far.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
I love your stories and all, they're really interesting and well written but you always kill them by not just finishing the damn story with a chapter and epilogue. You seem to feel the need to ruin what you made by trying to make a sequel to a very good story that needs nothing but an ending. If your reviewers were telling you to write a sequel it was because they loved the story and NOT because it needed one, honestly, none of your stories needed one and I can't even recommend this fic to anyone because I know they'd be disappointed. So stop trying to add a twist and be content with what you have created.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 16 . 7/9/2011
um...uh...hmmm...just that...crap! WHAT THE HELL! you are so lucky there's a sequel or I would have chopped you! your writing is amazing and your A/N make me laugh girl! I HAVE to read the sequel now! toodles ;)
roni2010 chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
love how the story is devoloping in last couple of chapies.. looking forward to see what happen next!
roni2010 chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
love it.. like draco's personality... love reading post- hogwart fic..
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
No flame! Good premise, I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go. Only thing: be aware of your pov. First it was first person, then it switched to third person, which makes for a bit of an annoyance while reading.