Reviews for The Facets of Madness
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 2/27
What a crazy, mad, wondrous story!
TheMightyZan chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I don't know what I was expecting when I started reading this (I've never been a big fan of angst), but after sitting for 3 hours and reading it straight through all I can say is it was awesome.

Wonderful.

Thank you for an amazing story!
Smaug The Terrible chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Awwwwh
misuky7 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
This was phenomenal. I was absolutely taken with this story, it was truly amazing. There was so much pain and heartbreak but in the end it makes it all seem so worth it. I am sad to read about Tarrant going the wrong type of mad and what happen to Alice, but she and Tarrant- they saved each other, in the end I believe they were both finally free. The was exceptionally well written and I very much enjoyed it. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
This was marvellous. Thank you.
WinterRosesAlwaysBloom chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I love this story, you captured something that is very hard to explain when someone has something break inside them and having to move on to live...and love past that.
OMhypothesis chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
I love the sixth-sensish twists in this story, I love the soft fall, the glimmering darkness, the absolution. Well done.
Vampiyaa chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
OOH THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO CUTE 3
EmziBob chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
i absolutely loved this story and it was quite a surprise that she was insane too lol i have to admit i was not expecting it :) you are a wonderful writer and i really hope you carry on doing so well. i was sad to see it end but it was a brilliant ending all the same :) keep up the good work :)
Sraelynn chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*disbelieving stare* what... the... F #K is wrong with Alice! she got MARRIED! ... to someone OTHER than TARRENT! ur lucky i'm a curiouse person or i'd have stopped reading AND not reviewed!
paisdrescher chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Words cannot express how much love I have for this story! It was amazing, start to finish. I'm actually now feeling rather down and empty because it's over. I'm waiting in anticipation to see any more Alice/Hatter stories you write.

Much appreciation for the beautiful read,

Pais. x
Roseredautumn chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Ahh, the moment we discovered that Henry wasn't real was quite the revelation. This story is ingenious.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
BRILL!

~Mikado xx
Clipperchaun chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Thanks for a well thought out story.
Alia92 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
:) wow your story was sooo amazing. Your proabably sooo pround of yourself and totally should be! I hope there's a part 2 somewhere down the road!