Reviews for Home
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
good story!
g's a good person, still wanting to safe the girl, even in his position
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
that one really has the promise of being a home
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
gotta thank jason for what he did for callen!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
so true! the real meaning of home...
Searching4sanity chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I love it! It's really well written, something I as a reader really appreciate, and the plot is fabulous. One thing though, is Sam or the team going to come in here soon? Because I would really like to see or read that!

TXJ chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I enjoyed this very much. I haven't checked yet, but I do hope you write more on his background.
necira-skies chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
good job on the's nice to see more of Callen's early careers
Thesaurusgirl chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Nice job. I think you are doing well at developing the character of G as he grows older and goes into different phases of his life. His emotions and thoughts have a pleasantly realistic feel without being overdone or too abbreviated. Also, your writing has a nice flow, and your storytelling is well rounded and complete. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next update.
keviana chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Wow. That was great addition to this line of chapters! I really liked it!

I am really impressed at the back-story you wove into this chapter. It was gripping as you flashed it by us readers. Added to the suspense, really. Made me read faster and made my heart pound. Aaaaawwwwwesom.

My fave lines:

Out loud he replied gruffly. " We do the best we can to break even kid- control is an illusion for punks with chips on their shoulders or assholes who didn't get enough cuddle time with Mommy and are out to prove something. Which are you?"

"Minimizing the danger to those we are supposed to be protecting is no illusion; it's our job. And… I'm both actually!" G supplied in a challenging tone.

Caught a few missing commas and the like... I'll let you know later. Edit Chapter 3 & 4 together!

Write On!
leetvfan chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Liked it a lot, please, update soon
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Sorry I haven't got around to reviewing before. These are really good chapters, giving us a taste of what might be in Callen's past, which is such a blank slate to work with. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Well done.
leetvfan chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Like your story a lot
keviana chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Oh, Abi. This is fabulous! I was going "awwwww" the whole time and holding back tears... This chapter is a great ending! Precious! Darling! SO SAD! I love it!

I'll get on the editing. Watch your e-mail. _
necira-skies chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
yay, another update! Good job on this chapter, showing what exactly might have been between Callen and the Rostovs that let him stay there for longer. And I also liked the allusions you made to the Callen we see in the show, such as "he kept moving, cause moving targets are harder to hit."
LovinJackson chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
G breaks my heart and you write this side of him so damn well.

I loved this.

I find it funny that since this LA obsession, AngelPrincessLilac has been in contact with you, me and my friend Manda (pallina) ... us fans gotta stick together hehe

SO happy to see an update from you!

Tara x0x