Reviews for Painting Flowers
Lady Victoria Black chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
OOMG IF U DON'T FINISH THIS IM GONNA EXPLODE!DX THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! KEEP WRITING!
AblatedCrayon chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Oh ho ho, twists and turns, smoke and mirrors. Whatever has happened in Alice's absence?

I'm loving the internal monologuing of Alice, whether it be in the real world or after returning to Wonderland. It adds a lot of depth to her character without even being obvious about it.

Looking forward to Mirana and Alice's reunion.

AblatedCrayon
Wingweaver chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Only two chapters?

I love the Red Queen and her childishness, you write her pretty well. I laughed when she simply said "you have a visitor" after "Miraaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Although, I'm wondering; what is she doing in Marmoreal? Surely she's not a doorman to Mirana, right?

I'm curious on what your going to do with this story and hope you update sometime in the future.

:D
Dodo chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Incredible story really ! :D I hope there'll be a next chapter
FantabulouslyExtraordinary chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Please write more soon! I'm dying to know what happens.
Virgoincarnate chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
We need more Malice. Stat!

I adore this already. It's cute. It's odd. And you have my curiosity fully peaked for more. What in the name of Wonderland is the Red Queen doing at Marmoreal anyway? She was banished, wasn't she? Why would she be there?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Well, this is my first foray into Alice in Wonderland fanfiction, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I was watching the movie last night, and I was thinking about how many thought Alice and the Hatter were a pairing. As I know that isn't true - Depp gave an interview about it, I think - I started to consider who Alice would be with if she stayed. I totally thought of Alice/White Queen, too, so I'm estatic to have found this story.

Alice returning is pretty epic. I absolutely loved the first chapter. (I should probably be leaving this there, but I'm just going to take the lazy path and make it one huge review.) I love the idea of an older Alice who has lost her wonder of her own world. A world-weary Alice offers many possibilities, as I'm sure you are aware, but I firmly believe that Wonderland is just what she needs. After all, with things like height-adjusting cake and talking caterpillars, certainly there is some awe to be found.

Anyway, I'm definitely eager to see where you go with this. The current situation between the two queens is very intriguing. Confusing, even, because of the Red Queen's punishment. But then again, time may have passed differently in Wonderland and she could have already served a life sentence. Or perhaps the White Queen found herself feeling compassionate after a while... There's so many possibilities!

Right, well so far, you've done a very good job both with expressing Alice's perspective/thoughts and with the actual grammar hooplah. Excellent job.

I've already added this to my favorites/alerts. ;D

Update soon!

-Chelsea
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I like your Alice and her intent way that she guards herself around the Red Queen. Now you tease, I would very much enjoy reading what happens next ;)
Tyrsan chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I'm confused. What's the Red Queen doing in Mamoreal? I thought she was banished.
PsychoRyko chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Well it does suck your computer broke and you didn't get to finish it, but it does leave a rather interesting cliff hanger. I have way too many thoughts and guesses and hair-brained conclusions running around my head so I'm going to attempt to lock them away until the next chapter to see what you do with this. :)
Mirgonus chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
OHH Very neat can't wait for the next part!
H. Knott chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
This is a really good story so far!

Update soon please, I want to know what happens!

TAAG.
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Poor Alice is confused XD
OtakuGamerGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
great story so far, towards the end when you are talking about the stuff she drinks to shrink, it's in a vial, vile the way you spell it is something that's disgusting.
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
wow great story, would love to be a beta for you...if ya want.