Reviews for That One Boring Day
Crazzybabe chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
please tell us what luffy planed, it kind of feels unfinished with the ending, and i want to know who he pissed of besides Sanji :D

it's one of the good story's that i have read on fanfiction, and i'm picky when it comes to One Piece fanfiction, because i like them when they do sound like they are the real people from one Piece... and i don't mind the modan day fanfic too, because they don't need to sound like the real deal.(sorry if that didn't make any sence.)
PleasantlyStrange chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
-.- did you seriously just leave it there?

i'm also really REALLY curious as to what his plans were.

and yeah, i hate you for not puttin Luffy's plans in there. you should feel ashamed. very ashamed, indeed.
silverstar94 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
what? What? WHAT? it ends there? NO! what was luffy's plan? i need to know! after all the tension that was building up, and then we dont even find out what his plan was? NO! i hate you! DX (ok, not really :P)

so to summerise that little freakout rant, please write a sequel of what luffy's plan was! im really curious!

'gomu gomu no food stealing arm without getting noticed by evil sanji'

that cracked me up! XD

anyway, i really enjoyed this! it was nicely written with brilliant grammer too! but please tell us what his plan was! im dying to find out! :D i think iv said that at least 5 times in this review... -_-' someone please stop me from ranting...
Aamaterasu chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oi, what was Luffy's plan?

And that was a cheap way to get reviews! *wink Wink*