Reviews for Exit
Kit chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Humour, Tragedy, Drama, possibly Romance, why hasn't this been updated, it sounds promising and I, personally, would love to read more and see how things go, especially seeing how Cloud has apparently missed his appointment with Reno
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
hey please could you make this genesis and cloud pairing though not yaoi just shounenai or just really good friendship (bromance) maybe please with cherry on top _
Black-Luna chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
kat1316 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
noooo wheres the next chapter?
kirallie chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Poor CLoud
Jade Tatsu chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
This fic is good but would be a lot better with more chapters :P
Catcrazzed chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for this and all the chapters before. I noticed you are currently working on a different story and was wondering wether, when you are done with the other one, you could maybe restart with this one? I have been looking for a good time travel fic for a wile when I found this and sofar I loved it. Really hope you don't leave this fic abandoned!
Gryh chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Of course it is!(sarcasm) It's quite obvious that Cloud has amnesia!(more sarcasm)

I like this story a lot, though I wish it was a bit longer.
Gryh chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Genesis had hated Hojo ever sense.

I think that should be since.

And you should probably try to make it a little longer, otherwise I really like it so far.
minshe chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
this is one of the best time travel beginings ive read in a long time! please please please update quickly!
Red Kat chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
You should so most definitely update soon. I'm really excited to find out what happens next o
Stacked Waters chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
I love this! When I saw "Non-Yaoi" I nearly cried with relief! Great chapter! Can you make them a bit longer though? Just asking! :)
Maxie42 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
What happens next? this is so cool plz keep going i need to know!
My Solitude chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Interesting story. I really enjoy it.
chocolate101 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely love your story