Reviews for Dragon Tears
arcangel91 chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
había perdido las esperanzas de ver un nuevo capitulo.

Me encanta esta historia (Aunque yo no hable muy bien el ingles)
qiuktjk chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
will you update any more?
love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
please!pleasei want more
!!please updatelove your fic!
Anon chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
please update soon! (7)/-*-*
angel chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
seguira escribiendo verdad. es una de mis historias favoritas
Luna's Meow chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
You still writing this?
yamanana chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
that just made my day. I had almost abandoned all BoF stories and just happened to be back to read another one when I stumbled upon yours! I remembr reading all of your chapters and absolutely fell in love but when there were no updates I practically gave up. But now you're back! Well sorta...I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

yamanana
Airess byrd chapter 20 . 8/13/2007
WHEE! does happy dance

Another two chapters. _ I need to get online more often. Never enough time in the day anymore :( All well. I'm glad that Ryu and Joachim have now teamed up with Nina and the others. This is making for an interesting read :)
KaiseRyuu chapter 20 . 7/2/2007
Good chapter, though I was hoping for more "action", but oh well. Enjoyed reading this chap. Keep it up.
Sigbru chapter 20 . 7/2/2007
I like the way you express their instict, but i think Joachim (which i liked) and Ryu would question what the hell happened -.-

There a 5 guardians right? are they only protecting the Wyndians ? or there are more guardians for each country? Water is Cassandra, Yuri is Wind, Myn is Thunder, Yua is Dark, Ryu is Light(?) there is still Fire and Earth. Excluding Ryu from the guardians it would make 5 alright

update soon and happy weding(ugh that's so lame)
fez chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
Yay you updated

Ryu is finally going to join Myn and the other's again ? i would like to see they interact with eachother
OmegaGear chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
In response to the anon review, yes, this chapter is short, and yes, I understand the fight sequence does not make sense. This chapter litterally took two years to complete, and I really didn't want to do it. Something about it just wasn't clicking, so I made the decision to just publish it and move on. Chapter 20 is going a lot more smoothly.
Sigbru chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
There is a god ! and his name is awesome the might, i almost jumped of the floor when i saw this thing updated, i did not even read it but i know it will be good
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I've figured out your code (at chapter 13 right now).

Chapter five's intro says:

Ycbhomy uieh arryh jsocy.

Syt at jsiv saky tny zolt lyol.

Msoac tny lkayl ar uieh ohcl.

Ord tnhiegn Nyozyr lnoss uie hoar!

The last word "hoar" should be: "hyagr".

Embrace your inner flame.

Let it flow like the vast seas.

Claim the skies in your arms.

And through heaven shall you reign!

(You have rain instead of reign.)
Brian chapter 19 . 6/26/2007
It's funny, I stopped reading BoF fanfiction for a while but you updated your story as I was getting back into again.

Anyway, I like the progression of your story. You're good at action scenes, but you do tend to go very heavy on them. Something you may want to consider when throwing in a long action sequence is to break it in the middle with some reactions from the other characters especially considering this would be the first time Nina has seen Ryu in quite a while. Also, I noticed that Ryu is very calculating during battle, critiquing his opponents and allies moves as well as their weapons and armor. Though a trained solder would naturally be more that way than a normal fighter, it doesn't really make the 8 on 8 fight feel frantic like you would expect.

I am impressed with your ability to describe the area, characters, and weapons with such details. You have a good way of making people feel like they're really watching the scene. It does make this particular chapter feel really short (or maybe I just want more). I really like how this story is turning out, and I'm glad to see it updated. Good luck with finishing this one up.