Reviews for Aeon Entelechy Evangelion
Paschendale, not Pachendale.
Valikdu chapter 6 . 5/4
GNAAAAAWING AAAAAT MY SKIIIIIIN
warmasterredbear chapter 20 . 3/23
Just finished reading this fanfic today. It is sad to see it has been left unfinished for so long. I liked it very much, and Im still hoping for an update sometime in the future.
hornofdesolation chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
I look forward to future chapters of this story.
everquesting chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
You probably don't check this story anymore but- I really love evangelion and am crazy about anything lovecraftian so update?
Glory-To-Our-August-King chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I've read alot of good things about this story, and I'm glad to see they were not born of over-exaggeration. I've never really been into Cthulhu that much, so I'm sure there are alot of references that have gone over my head here. Although it was pretty easy to read up on Cthulhutech, which I never knew existed before reading this story. I'm glad I do now, because its awesome. I've always been particularly fond of Arcane-tech stories.

Evangelion and Cthulhutech seem to mesh rather seamlessly, especially at the hands of such a capable writer. Probably the best thing about this story so far, and this chapter in particular, was how long it was: It didn't feel like I was wading through quicksand to get to the good stuff. Transitions felt smooth, even if some were short, and were each very interesting.

Characterizations were great, the dialogue felt a little stiff here and there, but otherwise felt natural and progressed things smoothly enough. Shinji's more fatalistic attitude also feels very natural.

I was surprised that we didn't get to the battle in this chapter, but that's not a bad thing at all. You built up to it so well that I immediately clicked to the next chapter.

Awesome.
Oliver V chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
One of my favorite books. Easily my favorite in the genera.
Great read, Earth Scorpion, thanks.
connor1504 chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I really love seeing the interaction between the normal students and The Children, and also seeing how Gendo reacts to certain things, like his referencing the DAHACA as "that disposable thing." Look forward to reading more of your work.
Jouaint chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Great chapter.
Stalker117 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
This is being a really interesting read. It's very well-writen and intricately plotted. Bravo, mate! I will keep reading and providing feedback, but I'm loving it thus far.

Also, allow me to thank you for presenting me (at least) to the world of ChtulhuTech through Evangelion and FEAR. CT is indeed a fascinating universe and now I'm really interested in exploring it more. Never heard of it before and I'm kind of sad for it.

I also find funny how you cut the different scenes with either Chtulhu faces or plain Human faces. Really a great touch. After all, everybody loves Chtulhu. :)
Hood'sGate chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I very much wish this wasn't a dead fic.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
ENTELECHYYYYY. I decided to reread this. As you might guess, I don't get this chapter, it's been toooo long.
Zero1627 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
EarthScorpion, I really, really, really like this story. A great Evangelion fanfiction, placing it in Cthulhutech universe made it much more coherent... Great combat scenes, overwhelming feeling of great struggle - Aeon War - in the background...

I don't like only one thing: I've read chapter 19 some time ago (like, about a year) and still waiting for chapter 20...

Keep up, EarthScorpion!
Deathfire-san chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
I declare you the patron saint of Technobabble. As someone who studied Physics in college, your discussions on variant r-state materials and similar topics (D-engines/D-fridges, Non-inertial drives, etc.) are excellently written and possibly my favorite part.

Not that anything else is bad. I love your take on the Evangelion universe. Rei, more creepy than broken, but still broken, but trying to be more. Shinji, hiding his cowardice under a layer of callousness and snark, and understanding the magnitude of the sacrifice being asked of him, and the responsibility that goes with it. And Asuka. I've always liked people who manage to grow Asuka out of hardcore Tsundere without turning her to mush, and you have indeed. Her pride is still there, her belief in her own superiority, but she doesn't go into a raging bitch rant when she discovered (To her amazement) that Shinji was dropped into the cockpit to fight Harbinger-3, and succeeded.

All around excellent story, even for one totally uninitiated to the CthuluTech universe beyond a cursory glance at the TVtropes page. Keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Moar!

Seriously, you write very well, plus your plots tend to be detailed and though out. Great work. :)