Reviews for Aeon Entelechy Evangelion
It really is too bad that CTech shit the bed and you rightly soured on it. It having been a decade since this updated I would imagine you don’t have a great interest in coming back to it, but I maintain that this story and ANE are some of the best Eva works out there. The crossover elements make it a refreshing change of pace in terms of setting and just how everything functions, and the character writing is top tier. CATO was a great gut punch and I would’ve loved to have seen how this would’ve ended.
TNO chapter 20 . 7/21/2022
Like many other people here I hope that you will update this fic
Lord-Sylph chapter 20 . 8/28/2021
Well, hopefully the release of 3.01.0 might put you in the mood to continue this, lol.
Lord-Sylph chapter 17 . 8/27/2021
Hot damn Asuka is my favorite character, xD

You do her character justice with your writing style
Helluva Pawn chapter 20 . 8/30/2020
I really wish you'd continue this. Cthulhutech is such an underappreciated series and it works so well with Evangelion.
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
My God, did i just read a lecture about the Boson Particle
KendrixTermina chapter 20 . 2/16/2017
So, it's the end. Though it's unlikely that there will be more, I loved it.
KendrixTermina chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
Well, that was massive.

I also like how you rendered the interplay of manas thoughts and the DAHACA interface.
KendrixTermina chapter 18 . 2/14/2017
Well, there's some interesting things going on with that poor city. Also, I love how Mari apparently exists in this world somehow. Yay.
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 2/14/2017
Real good job at establishing the setting, its doomed nature & foreshadowing something like an in-universe political shift
KendrixTermina chapter 16 . 1/27/2017
Awww~~~ Didn't expect him to get a birthday party after all. But this made me realizeey're really significantly older in this & made me think about how you've continued their trajectories, like, Shinji is a bit more grown out of the teenage angst but still mostly Shinji, Rei evidently got some expertise out of those thick books, Asuka is Asuka (and now lives in an universe with human augmentation so yeah)

I enjoyed the scenes of Shinji & Rei awkwardly bonding especially because you do it a bit differently than how it's commony done, it's there but one never forgets about the oddness, which is altogether appropiate.
KendrixTermina chapter 15 . 1/27/2017
Promising~~~
KendrixTermina chapter 14 . 1/27/2017
* waves team blue flag *

Awwww~ She got him a book (though there's probably more to it) - Either way the brief "day in the life of Rei" excourse was welcome.

Delicious awkward moment there, and I like how you had the foster family a bit more involved than last time. (The two might be catching on to more than just one thing tho...) either way the lil sisters are adorabs.
KendrixTermina chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Quite the selection of nice touches.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
Well tht was a somewhat different introduction for Asuka, efficient in places - having her make sure her personal AI averts the uncanny valley was a nice touch.