Reviews for Aeon Entelechy Evangelion
KendrixTermina chapter 20 . 2/16
So, it's the end. Though it's unlikely that there will be more, I loved it.
KendrixTermina chapter 19 . 2/16
Well, that was massive.

I also like how you rendered the interplay of manas thoughts and the DAHACA interface.
KendrixTermina chapter 18 . 2/14
Well, there's some interesting things going on with that poor city. Also, I love how Mari apparently exists in this world somehow. Yay.
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 2/14
Real good job at establishing the setting, its doomed nature & foreshadowing something like an in-universe political shift
KendrixTermina chapter 16 . 1/27
Awww~~~ Didn't expect him to get a birthday party after all. But this made me realizeey're really significantly older in this & made me think about how you've continued their trajectories, like, Shinji is a bit more grown out of the teenage angst but still mostly Shinji, Rei evidently got some expertise out of those thick books, Asuka is Asuka (and now lives in an universe with human augmentation so yeah)

I enjoyed the scenes of Shinji & Rei awkwardly bonding especially because you do it a bit differently than how it's commony done, it's there but one never forgets about the oddness, which is altogether appropiate.
KendrixTermina chapter 15 . 1/27
Promising~~~
KendrixTermina chapter 14 . 1/27
* waves team blue flag *

Awwww~ She got him a book (though there's probably more to it) - Either way the brief "day in the life of Rei" excourse was welcome.

Delicious awkward moment there, and I like how you had the foster family a bit more involved than last time. (The two might be catching on to more than just one thing tho...) either way the lil sisters are adorabs.
KendrixTermina chapter 11 . 1/26
Quite the selection of nice touches.
Well tht was a somewhat different introduction for Asuka, efficient in places - having her make sure her personal AI averts the uncanny valley was a nice touch.
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 1/17
Loving the generous presence of Rei moments. Also, it seems like we'll be seeing more of Agent Anderson's career here.
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 1/17
Well, that was blackmailier than usual and overall pretty interesting. And heck, we actually got to meet Gany this time.
KendrixTermina chapter 3 . 1/17
Juicy!

I liked the ideas of using the conversation with the (adorably awkward) shrink and the soldier's breakdown as framing devices.
KendrixTermina chapter 2 . 1/17
Love your writing. You changed quite some things without me being able to say wether they'e better or worse, but I thought the father-son confrontation in the cage was much improved
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 1/13
Interesting subtle contrast!

Your writing style has gotten even more impressive since the last one.
Night-Gaunt49 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Flowed well saw no snags in the writing. Optimum writing well done done well.