Reviews for Protector
yukinari chapter 11 . 8/5
Good
Zabirel chapter 13 . 7/27
Thank you for this story! I really enjoyed reading it 'til the end.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 13 . 3/15
This story was awesome! I want to make a sequel, but I can't... Actually... What if... Now I have an idea where Squall and Harry go over to Earth with the Team! Hmm... Anyways, I love this story, so please keep writing great stories!
Wishfull-star chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
that was one outstanding story I'm kinda sad to see it end but I must thank you for writing it:)
Quasipsychotic chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful! I love this so so much! 3
Zense chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Love the ending
DreamsRMyLife chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I've been searching for a good FFVIII x HP crossover for a while, and the fact that it's HarryxSquall makes me even happier. Although, I am even happier to see this extra chapter after the epilogue; going the way of FFX much? That would have been such a depressing finish. Now everything has worked out. I fell in love with your story so I was ready to cry at chapter 12, I was so worried about a lack of happy ending because of the 'angst' in the genre. Great job with this, the characters grew (even Rinoa and Quistis who I always found irritating and wished I could give them a piece of my mind), and most importantly it made me feel emotion while reading.
just yuki chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
thanks for your hard work. I like it
BoundlessBlood chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
love this fanfic! just one question... i searched for the gf fallen mage but i cant find it. it keeps saying that its just some regular mob
Polymer1 chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
I am very grateful to your need for sappy romance. Not enough people understand the necessity for a happy, neat, ending. Sometimes writers get so caught up in IMPACT (read, TEAR THEIR HEARTS OUT) that they forget that emotional stability of the audience is a good thing. :)
Asmodeus45 chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Oh you are EVIL!
I love it. This was an all around good story and I aplaud you.
lunaatje123 chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Thank you for the story! I especially liked your ideas on how GFs come to be and the idea of Paradise and them all living in a sort of community together. Overall I thought you did well on mixing Harry in with the game canon and making events slightly different but still keeping to the general direction of the story. There were one or two points where you stuck to canon where it didn't make much sense, though. Like, for instance, (as far as I remember) in the game they took Rinoa to the Lunar Base so Ellone could meet her and sent Squall back in time to figure out what happened to her while everyone kind of blacked out after defeating Edea in Galbadia Garden. While in your story, they already knew what had happened to her due to Harry being there, so there wasn't really a well motivated reason for her to be take with them into space. But as I said, there were only a few such cases.
Last but not least, I'm glad you put in the 'Happy Ending' chapter, it nicely tied up the few loose ends still remaining between Squall and Harry. (I'm also a sucker for that kind of sappy happily ever after, so thanks ;p)
Asherit chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
That was one great story... I might play the game gain, just to have more pictures to add when reading your story again... Like the ragnarock attacking lunatic pandora... Or Squall in his uniform *_*
DaughterofDante chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
That was so beautiful! (TT-TT)
Venus914 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I've reread this story 5 times and it's just great. One of the best i've read in awhile. Which is ironic since i dont know anything about FF.

My only complaint is wuth Harry leaving everything to Ronand Hermione. They have grown apart. It would have been nice if it's given to Neville and Luna. Besides, im anti-Weasley and Hermione is included in my hate list too. Considering Draco loved Harry, i would guess that he all Malfoy assets to Harry. And Harry left the Potter, Black and Malfoy assets to Ron and Hermione! I could just scream!