Reviews for Protector
wonderful story
Menjiko chapter 13 . 2/8
I hate you T.T I can't fucking stop crying
LunaDragAngel chapter 13 . 1/19
This was the ideal kind of fanfinction I hope for when I begin reading. Generous word counts, COMPLETE(or at least not abandoned or on permanent hiatus), & a completely entrancing story with characters with personality. Thank you so much! It was a very rewarding read! I loved the chemistry Squall & Harry had, not just romantically, but the way their personalities complimented each other & the depth that added to the story. Very emotional encounters & separations. I could see the story as I read. You had a very smooth way with your words. Thank you again & I hope to have the pleasure of reading more of your works in the future.
BumpsInTheNight chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Lovely. Thank you for the epilogue extension.I was about ready to shake those two before they got together. Loved the story. Thank you for sharing.
wotpsycho chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I love this story, and you for writing it! It was amazing and I love this pairing. I've been planning a crossover fic like this for over a decade, and reading this gives me inspiration to actually write it; but I've never written fiction before so I'm really worried. This is similar but SO different, and I loved every moment of it!

Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!
Damien Grimm chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
That was one of the best stories I have ever read, it has been a wonderful experience to read this piece of art. I am ecstatic that I was able to read such fine work. Thank You for putting this story out here and the pleasure of reading this, I say Thank You again for the honer.
yukinari chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Good
Zabirel chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
Thank you for this story! I really enjoyed reading it 'til the end.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
This story was awesome! I want to make a sequel, but I can't... Actually... What if... Now I have an idea where Squall and Harry go over to Earth with the Team! Hmm... Anyways, I love this story, so please keep writing great stories!
Wishfull-star chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
that was one outstanding story I'm kinda sad to see it end but I must thank you for writing it:)
Quasipsychotic chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful! I love this so so much! 3
Zense chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Love the ending
DreamsRMyLife chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I've been searching for a good FFVIII x HP crossover for a while, and the fact that it's HarryxSquall makes me even happier. Although, I am even happier to see this extra chapter after the epilogue; going the way of FFX much? That would have been such a depressing finish. Now everything has worked out. I fell in love with your story so I was ready to cry at chapter 12, I was so worried about a lack of happy ending because of the 'angst' in the genre. Great job with this, the characters grew (even Rinoa and Quistis who I always found irritating and wished I could give them a piece of my mind), and most importantly it made me feel emotion while reading.
just yuki chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
thanks for your hard work. I like it
BoundlessBlood chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
love this fanfic! just one question... i searched for the gf fallen mage but i cant find it. it keeps saying that its just some regular mob