Reviews for The Question
Sun chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very nice attempt before seeing the actual confrontation.

"And you used the booster seat then, right?" she asked.

"Of course," Crosby lied. "What kind of dad do you think I am?" Jasmine showed a faint look of doubt.

-Very true to them, Crosby trying and failing to lie to Jasmine.. lol.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Haha I like it!

This is my new favorite show!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Someone Finally wrote a Parenthood Fanfiction! Loved it!
Leonie1988 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Yippy! The first Parenthood Fanfiction on here! I have one lined up as well!

I loved this little story, keep the good work up!
backseatgoodbyeislife chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
really good:)

i love this show!
Hieifireshadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I commend you for being the first Parenthood fanfiction author. :) I myself love Parenthood, and that is all I have been searching for for the past ten minutes (not long, but hey, why not?).. I'm really happy that I found something so fast. Keep writing this stuff.. I'll read it! :)

Taiya
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love this show! Glad there is a fic for it. I think next week Katy finds out. Loved your chapter however you change the spelling of Katy from Katy to Katie and even called Sarah Katie once. I know that the band liked how everything sounded on the show but wouldn't what Jabbar did with messing up the buttons mess with the sound(just a random thought I had while watching the show last week)? Wish there was another chapter so I knew what happened next! Great job!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Poor Crosby, but that scene with Jabbar was really cute. You've captured their voices really well. Tbh, though I really don't like Katy, like at all. XD