Reviews for Soft Spot
Write Another! Please!
Roman'sGayLover chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was hot. Nice job.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awww this is sweet you should continue this It would be great for them to get back at Lay-cool or something or see more of the relationship.
The Angelic Enigma chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loves it!
True eNVy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You should write a sequel! I loved the Maryse/Mickie pairing because they make a cute couple and absolutely loved the sweet side to Maryse! There should be a sequel!

Nice Writing )

Nicole (Nikki) Vernon
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
What can I say? Wow. I actually don't read femslash, but when I saw a slash writer do it, I had to see things for myself. I love Maryse's character in this! It had me saying 'Tch you are no fun' a few times after this. And poor Mickie. I didn't like that 'Piggy James' storyline one bit. I love what you did with this, even though the men still rule your mind.. XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Well, well, soldier...

How the HELL didn't I come across this before? O_o

This was AW3SOME!

:DD at Maryse sending LayCool packing! HAH! Take THAT, Stick Btches! (Evil smirk) I fckin' HATE those scrawny, btchy little girls! (Angry face) Goddamn you, WWE, for releasing Mickie! ToT

I absolutely LOEV'ed the S-W-EET side of Maryse! It was A-D-O-Rable! *O*

And the scene infront of the mirror...*O* B-E-A-Utiful!

Helluva job, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh...I... *turns red, coughs, tries again* I freakin' LOVE Mickie and... I love that Maryse was nice to her in this fic! I'm PISSED that the WWE released the woman I've been calling my future-wife for 5 years! *cries* But this made me feel better... If, uh, better is the word... *blush*

Yeah, femslash really makes me blush. No pun intended, but I really do have a soft spot for it, lol.

TVL
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Not bad I don't like Maryse but I do like Mickie. I think you did good.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
*claps* I . I think it could become an awesome chaptered fic. . . *hides*

Loved it Nef! 3
FaberrittanaIsEndgame chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love this story And it's very very sexy. You should write a sequal to this just to see how their relationship gone . Anyways great story hope you write more like this.

Jaylynn
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was nice of Maryse to tell Mickie she's beautiful...and she should have punched Laycool in their faces!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You did a great job with it. :)

I HATE how they did all those fat jokes with Mickie it pissed me off to no end. Mickie is my fav, along with Nattie. I agree with Maryse: Mickie is beautiful. She's hot, yes I said it. I'd hit that. *shifty eyes*

Curvy shapesso much win.

Real women are so much better than stick women.

Great job girl!
Purple-Dinosaurs13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Never picture them together but...

Lovee it, 3

You really did a great job!