Reviews for Paper Moon Outtakes
MeiSun chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Beautiful! Loved the perspective!

Thank you, and thanks to your winner for sharing! :)
Canuckmichelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Beautiful! So happy to see something more from this story! I think you are the only one who writes a Jasper that I like!
Adele Varens chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I've always liked the scene between Jasper and Edward in the coffee shop, the argument over being out and being bi. It's weird not belonging to one side or the other. Weird in the sense of not feeling like you fit anywhere. My lesbian friends set me up with women. My straight friends set me up with men. Everyone assumes they know what I want and when. And half the time I don't know myself.
kimpy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
MsK, I'm not sure what it is, exactly, about your Jaspers that makes my inner emo come out, but it never fails. While I didn't snotsob over this outtake as much as I have with others, it still made my heart clench. Clearly, I have a huge soft spot in my heart for my gay and bi companions in this world, and your writing has a way of bringing my soft spot out to see the light of day.

I think the Starbucks conversation between Edward and Jasper is quite possibly the best summary of what it means to be bi that I've ever read. As challenging as it is to be homosexual and out in society (especially in Utah, of course), being bi is considerably more difficult. You're never entirely part of any group-you can easily be ostracized by both. "Red-headed step-child" is so true. Again, it honestly made my heart clench with sadness and in empathy with Jasper's plight. I was delighted he stood his ground, however, and told Edward that he needs to either pony up and accept it or leave. Saddened, but still delighted he would accept nothing less from Edward.

I love these two together, and I love that while Jasper is bi, he chooses to have his relationship with Edward. You know what a sucker I am for your Edwards, too, so teaming the two of them up together is just all kids of win. Thank you for a lovely story, a JPOV that was beautiful, and for writing such strong, emotionally viable characters. I love them all, more than you can possibly imagine.

geekgirlhope chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw & Dayum! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
ju007 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
great outtake
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Girl that was awesome and I can't wait for you to continue the full story. You know how I think about your writing. I can't get enough of it. Please hurry up and restart it.

philadelphic chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This makes me want to read paper moon. You can always be my slashy exception!
frantic-daydreamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
guh jasper. does his creator even realize what she's done? lol
Trinab74 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Loved the chapter.

This part was one of my fav's

His fingers tugged through my messy locks, twisting and playing as his nails scratched lightly. I wanted to purr, to hum, to show my appreciation in some way, but I was tangled in my thoughts still. Edward was caring for me in the exact way I needed without asking for anything in return, and just loving me as I was. Accepting me, and still wanting me, flaws and all.

AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Thank you mskathy, the privilege was all mine in being one very lucky bidder that day! (and I would do it again). Thank you for writing this, for writing for Jasper and for letting me drive you crazy at the very last minute last night with my travel-slogged brain rambling on and on...

I love this story so much and I know that you have much more to tell us about each of these characters - especially Alice? - so thank you for giving Jasper some time here. I'm so glad he didn't skim!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2