Reviews for Breathe
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wonderful *-*
Love this story
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loved it! Very good indeed! :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Perfect fic, loved it!

:D
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very nicely written. Watson and Holmes are absolutely wonderful in your interpretation of them. Well done! :)
machi-tan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great story I loved it
MadAboutStories chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Beautiful. I loved every word of it, well done.
Jael73 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice. I was suprised when the story turned from Holmes being hurt to Watson. Great job, and I'm looking forward to more!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
*sniffles* Watson came so close to death and Holmes...

Thanks for writing.
Kichi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
love it!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good job!
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
What a profound impact Watson's NDE (Near Death Experience) had on Holmes. It really brought the depth of their relationship to light. I have seen stories in which all manner of things happen to Watson, but I don't think I've read one that had Holmes decide to give up his work because of it: an interesting idea that was played very well here.

I really liked the line about Watson wishing the "assailant" had taken his war memories along with his medals.

Pepipanda
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I wish I could bottle this story and take it with me everywhere I go. Seriously. I'm so jealous of your writing ability! I mean, your characters were spot on and the scene was so easy to imagine. . . Man oh man. *swoons* Sorry. Ahem. I swoon when I read certain stories. *favorites* Do I really need to tell you that I LOVED this story? :)
Lilynette chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow! What a wonderful, wonderful story!

Your characterizations were very impressive. And I simply love the way you wrote this.

This is going on the favs, without a doubt!
jaws chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Never would have though to pull a "car" crash in the victorian times as being something to bring together such a good story. Very well done. The scene where holmes beings watson back, beautiful. Excellent job! keep up the good work!
hazelmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2010