Reviews for Omission
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 4 . 1/1
Is there more?
Leonora Chris chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
oh if only this was finished...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
REALLY GOOD HOPE YOU come back and FINISH IT sometime. .
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
UGH! Sr is a real piece of work. Loved when Tony acknowledged that Jack has been there for him.

So nice to meet you, Jack. Thank you for all you've done. But, I'm here now. And, I'm sure you understand that I'd like to spend some time with my son." You really think Gibbs and Jack are going to just up and leave. No they will still come and see Tony.
the-phoenixette chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Well, this has the makings of a good story, so now I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed that you'll acually finish it. I've enjoyed your other ones and this one seems promising.
beyondtired chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Okay. I'm sad again because this isn't finished, either. I hope one day you decide to complete this and the story Loyal, but there are plenty you have completed so I'm off to read those. I really enjoy your stories (I think I read Never Had and Legends and Legacies, which were both great stories!) I don't want to flood your mailbox so I hope this review will do for the other stories as well. I don't believe there are any I won't enjoy given the caliber of the the stories I have already seen. Again, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Please update. I want jack to punch sr.
Laurie chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Now that you are updating your site with your other stories will you be completing this one? I would love to see more of it. Thanks again for all of the amazing stories that you have written for our enjoyment!
charli911 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
i thought these were all supposed to be complete stories in this community...this doesn't seem complete to me, not by a long shot
CindyT63 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Awesome. Loved the "take that, you son of a bitch" smile!

Love to hate Senior.
Diane chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Please finish this story. It is too good to have been left hanging this way for so long.
GreenEyes09 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Great story
melraemorgan chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I like the way you get into Gibbs head and heart. It feels very real and IC. I am hoping you are able to continue this fic it's very good.
Corala chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
So how Gibbs Dad take it and will Tony be ok
Jebeth chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Wonder what Senior has up his sleeve. Glad Tony seems like he is going to be okay.