Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path to Greatness
:( Yet another fanfiction that remains incomplete. Almost none of the good ones get finished. It's a shame, really.
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/23
A fine? For a felony? Ok, I know US and UK laws are different, but child abuse and child neglect (yes, they're different) are major crimes and punished with prison time.
Guardian134 chapter 19 . 6/7
Please continue this story cant wait to read more
suziq968 chapter 19 . 4/30
I'm sorry you don't seem to be writing anymore. This is a wonderful story and it has great balance as to what may have happened. It's a shame Neville is an idiot and I'd love to see where the possibilities would go.
Are you ever going to continue writing this story? I have greatly enjoyed reading it.
Velial13 chapter 16 . 3/13
wow, it's the 17th HP story with him being a jaguar I've seen...
Noxus fighter chapter 19 . 3/11
I would love to see you continue this story it was great and I would love to see it finished
Great story

Just wondering if you were ever going to pick this up again
Animaljade chapter 19 . 2/17
Figures I get into a great fanfic just to come to the end and see that there hasn't been an update in 4 years, now i have to go back and try to find a good fic that doesn't make me want to tear my brain out in boredom at the lack of originality
kazeem chapter 5 . 2/13
My names is AKHAVAN ELHAM KAZEM from United Arab Emirate, I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr. kumalo and his wonderful SPIRITUAL work he has done for me bringing back my husband this makes me very happy and I could not keep this Testimonies to myself alone, I decide to share this online with you all because he is real I have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and I have been quarreling about his unfaithfulness,like keeping late at night and drinking I didn't know that my husband was having a secret affair with a lady so close,I confronted him he didn't listen instead he beats me up in front of our kids then finally left me for the lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I couldn't control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and I always wish he will come back to me, I met a friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that I shouldn't worry about it at all so I asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor contact. I was doubting if this man can be the solution,because I have tried all to no avail so I contacted Dr. Kumalo Abegbe and he told me my husband was under a spell and what to do and I did it, he told me to wait for few hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels asking for forgiveness so I faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after few hours I heard a knock on the door to my great surprise my husband came to me on his kneels and I was speechless, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart ran away,since then I and my husband and our lovely kids are living happily. The Spell really did work! Not a joke its amazing and it really changed our lives, career and money situation for good.I also introduced my husband to him for financial growth today my husband is a multi millionaire and a Director of his own company, I'm so incredibly grateful and have the up-most respect and love for the spiritual Dr. Kumalo Abegbe, It all happened as quick as he said it will be. Bless you Abegbe and thank you from every corner of my heart and soul,Dear ones out there in similar situations contact him for any kind of problems and solutions:Casting and breaking of spells i.e, Marital, Relationships, Quick Riches, Love and good-luck spell, all kinds Diseases cure, Court cases victory, Employment and promotions upgrade .He can be reached on direct line also on Whats app: 27 78 089 7646. Email: .com
Red8404 chapter 19 . 2/11
After reading a few chapters and being slightly disappointed, I skipped to the last one to see where it was at. Come to find out that you are a non-committed lazy dumbass. Don't post a story unless you are finished with it.
Red8404 chapter 5 . 2/11
Glad to waste more time on another chapter going over all the books. You could have easily put most of this chapter in one paragraph.
Red8404 chapter 4 . 2/11
I hope there is a point in knowing the name of every single fucking book he bought. If not then the last two chapters could have easily been just more than half of one. Waste of fucking time.
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 19 . 1/12
Great story and I hope one day you finish it.
trynmailme chapter 19 . 1/4
Plz update... It's a grt fic
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »