Reviews for Affirmation
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
*purrs contentedly*
Lena chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was actually great (and definitely missing from the original series :P )
Honestly though I really liked your lemon writing - not overly soppy or typical but just the right measure of romance and physicality.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I liked that you've showed that it wasn't only a meeting of their bodies but of souls, too. And he let her see all his emotions even if it's not "manly" to do so.

For Daine to give herself to him knowing his past with other women and her mom's history of being treated badly because she wasn't married but having affairs with men, her giving herself to him it's a very big step showing she trusts him completely to not hurt her and trust his love for her.
sylphie3000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
d'awww that was adorable
most lemons are horrible, just horrible
but this one was sweet and it kept the characters in, well, character. i really loved it
FFEShadowfoot chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Excellent, really liked it.
Septma chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
More please? I would love Affirmation or Little by Little to be continued :)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is such an achingly sweet and erotic story. It was such a perfect presentation of her first time and his first time with someone he loved that much. The way you portrayed it was a great fit for the characters made by Tamora Pierce. She would be very happy with this representation. I am certain of that.
weeblz-kat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow... Lemons can so easily turn horrible and coarse and out of character, but that was beautiful.
Watchwoman chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sweet and beautiful, and delightfully smutty. Just as I expected. I think you should have faith in your ability to write lemons, for sure. Thank you.
Nikita Lake chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I've been reading Tamora Pierce since fifth grade and I thought you did a wonderful job with the characters. I really enjoyed reading this; your grammar is very good :) Keep it up!
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
absolutely love this pair
Key chapter 1 . 8/31/2011

Seriously, writers who don't share there work tend to have a lot more awkwardness or mistakes. This was perfect. Congradulations, Loten, your first published lemon was wonderful! Please do not hesitate to write more! :D
Knitchick chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wonderful story! I love these two together, and you wrote it so very well.
Samantha C chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Phew...that was intense ;) chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
How very smutty ;D

I myself have always imagined their first time as being less physical and more emotional. You know, more love than lust. And more hesitation on Numair's part.

Oh well. Good job!