Reviews for Blame It on the Spell Check
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was really funny and really cute good job!
Hyper Alchemy chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
oh snap lol
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hilarious .
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
How do you get Shrek out of Sarek? I blame being sad for reading this.
RockOutWithUrSpockOut chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg! I laughed so hard, I cried and hurt my vocal chords! My lungs, throat and stomach all hurt now, but I can't be assed to care too much because this was hysterical!

I mean, "Ambassador Shrek"?! Lmfao!

Oh Jayzus! I can just imagine Sarek's subtle, yet somehow still enraged and completely terrifying Vulcan Glare of DOOM! Lol.

But yeah...thanks for the laugh! I needed it badly considering its been hotter than the middle of a volcanic frickin crater during an eruption where I live lately! I hate late summer!

But yeah...extreme heat tends to make me cranky and irritable, but then again, who wouldn't be when its so miserably hot and everyone is in a constant state of disgusting sweaty clamminess and overall misery?

And our air con has to stay off cuz it costs like, OVER 9000 dollars to use (and yes that is an exaggeration, but not an extreme one...just the use of the air con cost $700 extra added onto our already sky high bills.)

Anyways, I digress...eheh. (-;-)'

But yeah...thanks for the lulz, I srsly needed them! XD
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hahahaha xDD
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is one of the funniest thinks I've ever read! It was a total riot!
Kaenith chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Reminds me of a time in Japanese class where one of my fellow students introduced his older brother ("ani") as an ogre ("oni"). It could happen to anyone, I guess? Still a pretty bad place to make that kind of mistake, Kirk!
bakedham chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Goodness gracious. (HAHAHAHAHA)

I couldn't keep myself from laughing at this story-great job!
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Haha, I howled at this! Few stories can make me laugh to the point where I have tears leaking from my eyes, but this one suceeded! Once I hit the 'our wedding invitations refer to my father by the name of a fictional character from 21st century earth cinema' line, I completely lost all composure once I realised it was 'Shrek'! Absolutely brilliant, I salute you for this!
TDS chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Love it. Only Jim could call his father in law Shrek. I think you should expand on this story. Especially with Uhura being a surrogate. I would love to find out what happened when Sarek sees the invitation.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hehe, nice. Oh spellcheck, you cheeky bastard.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That gave me a good laugh. I'm currently imagining the various reactions their guests will have XD
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/8/2010