Reviews for DO NOT ENTER - Ketchup V1
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
SQUEE / Axel was SO cute in this chapter!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
3 Love is all I feel for this
p3lu54 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Are you rewriting this?! OMFG thank you so much for not giving up on this fic ;_; I'm ecstatic, seriously I can't wait!
SakuraStrawberryLover chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Its a shame that youre never going to finish this, i really liked it. I mustive read it 4 times! I understandwhy you would never want to continue it, i feel the same with most of my fanfics. But i thought it was really good. The plot was nice, and the powers possesed by the charaxters really seemed to fit them. Im sad that youre not goin to finish it, but if you xontiued it, without even liking what you were weiting, it would xome out really bad. But Ill live with re-reading this ocer and over. Long live Axel the vampire and Roxas the Eclipse! (Ps, im wrighting this on a tablet, so thats why my spelling,, gammer, and puntuation are all out of whack. I spell and puntuate much better than this).
Georgia Boothman chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
This story wa great. I really liked it. But it ended to quickly. And needed to be panned out more. I mean about how the Reapers kill Vantas. Like it just ended. So I just wanna say it was really interesting and got really hot when Axel and Roxas were both NeoShadows. I want that room! Incubus room:D so sexy and thrilling.
xturtlepushupsx chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Great concept and development! So far (I'm only on chapter 3, mind you) this story has been remarkable, easy to follow, and realistic (If you want to know what I mean by that, I suggest Googling the word "naturalism" because I'm not good at explaining things). There were maybe 3 small errors, but they didn't make it harder to understand. Good job!
3, your friendly neighborhood Pushuping Turtle
SakuraStrawberryLover chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
I think Roxas should have a baby girl. Make it happen! Please!
underthedarkness chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
SQUEEEEE! Baby Eclipse! I heard youre never finishing this which makes me really sad. This is one of my absolute favorite Fanfics. Absolutey love your writing style. And the page breaks introduced here are great! Have you ever finished th ecover for this? One of the only non sparkly vamp fics here and the most AWESOME of them all shouldnt go to waste! Please just one more chapter? You dont have to finish the story but just *ITALICS* ONE more chapter for your adoring fans? We'd all love to read about the baby Just a little more of your wonderful story please?
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh, I read this all in one sit and all I can say is that I love it! I really do hope that you one day update.
CrossXsivleR chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
why? thats effin hilarious my tia wlk in lyk "wathe hell eur lauggin a"(shes half asleep) and i just kept on
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
REVIEWS PUSH YOU BACK INTO YOUR WRITING HABBITS HMMMMM!...WELL THEN

REVIEW

REVIEW AND SUCH

LALLAL

I LOVE THIS STORY :U WRITE MORE OR I'LL DIE ;A:
SakuraStrawberryLover chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Dude, this chapter is fucking hilarious.
SakuraStrawberryLover chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
"I gaped at him, a fucking angel! Are you fucking SHITTING me? That's like…. Like… like… HOLY HELL MAN!" *Bangs fist on desk in a fit of laughter*
NekoGirl2BusyWriti.offline chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
MORESSS!1 I'm in love... and now Eden is glaring at me with a threatening look on her face swearing she'll kill you if you steal me... Don't worry sweetie! I'm all yours!
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
You shoulda named him Roxy. ;)