Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
MrsMorgan813 chapter 5 . 8/24
omg a special kind of wrestling!
MrBogus chapter 5 . 8/4
Love it. One of your best storys.
Tovath chapter 5 . 7/29
This is quite a good story.
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 7/14
read the original the other day, this is just as much fun and it's not bashing when it is so very close to the truth

exceptional entertainent
Rebmul chapter 5 . 7/2
oh god that is hilarious
maartenvervloet chapter 5 . 6/29
I suppose turning Voldemort into a tiny snake is one way of dealing with him (I think I once found one in which he became a Squirrel, but that was mostly because someone had switched the bones of the father with transfigured squirrel bones (otherwise someone would have noticed the bones were off))
babiluv22 chapter 5 . 6/28
LMAO that was hilarious really good story
otakumick chapter 2 . 6/14
I was quite enjoying this story until the name of Harry and Neville's club. Then I had to favorite it.
Bluewolf80 chapter 5 . 5/28
Loved it!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 5/26
Moody is a stone cold badass.
ShakePapa chapter 5 . 5/22
Perfect.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 5/12
This story is freaking awesome. You did an excellent job of combining humor with great storytelling. Interesting to see how things were changed with Neville being his best mate and all the crazy things they got up to together. This is definitely one of the best HP stories I have read to date. Will have to look to see what else you have written.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 5/10
Interesting, love how you messed with Dumbledore when he wondered what happened to Voldemort
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 5 . 5/8
LMAO!
Katzztar chapter 4 . 5/8
And this is why I like these three men Moody, Harry & Neville. They are men of moral but also men of action. They will do what they need to do to protect their loved ones and friends