Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 1/18
Thanks for a great (semi(re)read)). Been a while since I read the original, so I can't say if the redux is a plus or not, but sill a great story, and I still envy the easy way you develop characters.
BenRG chapter 2 . 1/14
I wonder if Ron had any inkling just how close he came to Harry executing him on the spot?
Забавный фанфик
Neah Walker 17 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Im fucking crying hahahahahahahaha, this was so freacking funny, loved it all the way, im probably going to check up more of your stories
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Devaluing Death Eaters for Fun and Profit
WCWKPL105 chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
this story is brilliant. i laughed my ass off through most of it and the plot was absolutely wonderful. thank you for writing this fic
UserABC123 chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
I guess I forgot to leave a review on this, so here it is: This was a really, really funny fic. I enjoyed the moderate doses of humor provided, along with the plot that did exist.
Allthegoodnameswheretaken chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
inbred pureblood twit routine lol gets me every time i read it
AJ-Evans chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
I enjoyed that. One of the few non-Harry/Hermione 'ships I like.

The ending at the zoo was cute.

Cheers.
Monster King chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Great story I really liked it the story was very funny and well written.
Zalia chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
Hehehe, very good story. It's always refreshing to read something rather different...
VereorNox1247 chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
This has got to be the best solution to voldemort I have ever come across, and I loved the little 'crime spray' at the end.
fic fan chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
what a splendid story! thanks for writing.
kyugan chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
wow...you really know how to paint a dark dumbles.
Midnight May chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
As much as I don't like Hermione with Ron, I also don't like her with Justin. (Since I don't know him, honestly.) So I just skipped the part w/ them together. And yeah, I still can't accept that Daphne's virginity was taken from her against her will. I was confused at what the story was at the beginning but I came to like it at the middle part but then not really like it at the end part. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us and I apologize if I somewhat offended you. I know that this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it.