Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
MrCaptainPug chapter 5 . 8/12
This has got to be the best solution to voldemort I have ever come across, and I loved the little 'crime spray' at the end.
fic fan chapter 5 . 7/24
what a splendid story! thanks for writing.
kyugan chapter 5 . 7/9
wow...you really know how to paint a dark dumbles.
Midnight May chapter 5 . 6/12
As much as I don't like Hermione with Ron, I also don't like her with Justin. (Since I don't know him, honestly.) So I just skipped the part w/ them together. And yeah, I still can't accept that Daphne's virginity was taken from her against her will. I was confused at what the story was at the beginning but I came to like it at the middle part but then not really like it at the end part. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us and I apologize if I somewhat offended you. I know that this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it.
Midnight May chapter 4 . 6/12
Did you really have to include that Daphne was used by her ex-fiance? I don't like it but well, this is your story anyway.
nice very nice
lolkid chapter 5 . 5/25
10/10 loved it!
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 5/9
Great story, love how much of a better mate Neville was to Harry than Don was, just a bit curious how Harry and Neville managed to train themselves so well to take on Voldemort and his death eaters head on when before they could only make do with a running battle to escape... They must have trained hard but were they already pretty good and no one gave them enough credit or did they accept their family magics as lords of their houses or...? Also they developed magic sight, or whatever you call it, so they could spot Dumbledore so I lean towards the latter... Or they did a ritual or something... Damn, I'm curious, but oh well, leaving it a mystery was cool as well
Great story all round. Some minor typos here and there. Ginny's ending, in spite of her past, was pretty heart-wrenching.
The Necroposter chapter 1 . 3/27
This offering a bunch of women to some dude as a prize, like they're cattle, is so offensive that I can't even. Even for 2010 this is outdated and horrible. It's definitely not a premise I find in the least bit palatable.
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 3/15
loved this story. thank very good
dawnraptor chapter 5 . 3/11
Dumbly I never liked but I liked a lot what you made of him. Pure Genius was Tom's doom. I liked this fic a lot, even if I read almost only yaoi. I'm very happy a made an exception!
CJTressler chapter 5 . 3/6
I think you should get an award for the most original death of Tom Riddle.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 5 . 2/13
So great. No other words to say.
N Flamel chapter 5 . 1/29
Great ending to a fic that was hilarious, entertaining, and well written. The friendship of Harry and Neville and their activities was the highlight for me.