Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
Springs breath chapter 5 . 8/21
ok. 1) I love your story. I love your story. I love your story. I seriously can't say it enough, it made me laugh but was also well-written, identifiable, and had emotional depth. (I don't think I'd I go so far as to say it was deep, but I don't think that's that's what you were going for and that's ok!) 2) I adore your Neville, I was always a little sad that JKR never really explored the more confident Neville, but I thought you portrayed him beautifully. He kind of reminded me a bit of younger Sirius, but at the same time he was very uniquely Neville. He was my favorite character of this entire story (not to down play your other characters, I enjoyed them as well) and honestly I want a real one to have as my bf/bff (iw haven't decided yet. ..3. I'm stuck between begging for more and appreciating the beauty of how you end it (it was a good place, not dragged out but given sufficient detail to know what happened to the charactersok that's all I have to say about the story, but i seriously hope you write for a living because I would read your books (like a million times through)... thanks for the awesome read!
jen chapter 5 . 8/9
Thanks!
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 7/31
"Hey Mum! Look! Two Aardvarks humping!" Lmao, I loved this story.
david chapter 1 . 7/6
good
Badbonita chapter 5 . 5/31
Loved the ending! Children say the darnest things *chuckle* Also loved Hermione's insults when Ron tried to get back together with her. Excellent job
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/28
Excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Of course, Harry and Daphne are one of my favorite pairings, and I have always believed Neville would have made a much better friend to Harry. Neville is a truly good person who actually understood some of what Harry had suffered and didn't begrudge him the few good things that came his way.

Ron and Ginny escaped rather easily, IMHO. Both of them were complete stinkers, and I'm surprised Harry let Ron live after the way he treated Hermione. His treatment of her didn't seem far-fetched at all, either, given the sentiments Ron expressed in GoF.

I love the way Harry and Neville toyed with Dumbledore's nosinessover how they'd defeated Voldy. It's a good thing they didn't give him the real story; he probably would have said it was an improper defeat and resurrected Voldy again in order to make the battle conform to his personal vision of things. This Dumbledore was probably more dangerous than some of the truly evil versions, because this one had managed to convince himself that he was doing what was right ... what was best for all. **shudder** He certainly left a path of destruction in his wake. I wonder if he ever regretted the deaths he caused. Remus's fate was particularly sad, IMO, although I can't really fault Harry for cutting him off. But it sounds as if DumDum didn't really bother much about him after ruining his life.

The closing chapter was amusing. I think Harry and Neville treated DumDum's grave with all the respect it deserved. I loved Tom's fate. Perfect! Thanks for a fun read.
Great. Thank you
Tomon chapter 5 . 4/27
Well, now I'm not sure if Daphne was raped or not. You changed again one sentence so it seems like she in fact wasn't and it would come only after their wedding. But then the scene with her in Harry bad remained unchanged and while this was a horrid experience if she only expected it to happen it shouldn't be that bad to really justify the mentioned scene...

So I guess I'm glad for Daphne if I'm correct. Also nice that Ginny was not that BIG of a bitch and that Hermione may in fact have a nice ending with Justin :)

Good job
Tomon chapter 4 . 4/27
So she was raped after all? :( I hoped that she managed to avoid this fate in the rework since you didn't mentioned the night visit or potion but seems like you just didn't make it so obvious.
Or was "All this fuss over girl? Lays like dead fish anyway." just a trash talk/insult to Harry? Dare I hope?
Tomon chapter 3 . 4/27
Heh, "That's the second time she's called me 'Pauper'" in this story isn't true. She never called him that when they Molly decided to withdraw the contract. Also we are not sure if she really slept with someone because the only things pointing at that was Harry insult that might just well be a revenge for what Molly said :)

Otherwise nice rewrite even if so far I found only one really added part :)
FotoDi chapter 5 . 4/26
What happened to the Dursleys ...
Other than a long, slow revenge?
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 3/23
:) I enjoyed this story very much.
kanazak chapter 5 . 3/21
Haha, nice touch with the humping aardvarks. XD Just recently read the story where that idea was started.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 3/5
Awesome story, awesome end.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 3/5
Soothing balm for a troubled heart.