Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
MimiTaylor chapter 5 . 7/8
That was hilarious! Quite a departure from the angsty first I tend to read. Thanks for sharing!
Kuro chapter 5 . 7/1
Me gusto la historia. Gracias
dead feather chapter 5 . 6/28
I really liked this. Adult but humorous Harry is good and there were no overhits with dumbledore. I really thought Voldie was död. Lol
Fellbane chapter 5 . 6/22
I can't believe you rewrote this and still kept in the bit everyone hated...
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 6/13
Cute, can't remember reading the original story, but loved this! A Must Read for Harry/Daphne.
That ending...was funny as hell..
moodysavage chapter 1 . 4/13
Fun to read!
fatandsquat chapter 2 . 4/11
Manufactured drama incoming, because it's impossible to write "Hermione just broke up with her boyfriend, i'm comforting her" and Harry is too perfect, gotta make Daphne angry somehow.
Musichowler chapter 5 . 3/3
This was pure delight!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 5 . 2/25
This fic got recommended in an A/N in a story I read a while back and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. Enjoyed it a lot. Felt lost in the beginning like I was reading a part 2 of something, but kept going and I understood what you were doing. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 5 . 2/13
Hilarious, but quite different to Clell's other stories. I first thought this was going to be a classic Harry Love story. But there are so many side plots going on. So many things to read on for. Loved it. Especially the 23 ways to get rid of a dark lord. Thank you so much for writing!
morcheller chapter 5 . 2/3
That was a fun story, thanks.
I wish there were many more like it.
OkBoomer147 chapter 5 . 1/31
LOLOLOLOL!
Nice ending :P
scyfly chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
so her daddy took these photo's of her? ofc lets ignore how a parent can enslave their child with a contract, unless she is disowned(andromeda)
pleasereadme chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Now the reason why for the Weasley matching and most fan fiction is Ronald Weasley seems to be a fair day friend people extinctively want or loyalty from their friends It is beaten into them on a genetic level and even on a social level friends who are not loyal understanding and their the catch you when you fall hope you out in times of rock bottom so to speak times of the despair times of other epic failure if they are not there for you if you're not hold you up and as the song says /music notes/"lean on me when you're not strong because I'm your friend because I want us to carry on" /music notes/ so when we see children in literature or other things innocence being betrayed or manipulated or used we want to counter that we want to beat the living f*** out of the a******so when we write and fiction we always take those characters and try to display them as the way as the main character sees them as but implement our understanding so the audience can see the wrongness of those characters while the main character does not see the wrongness. It's are subconscious way to get those children to try to befriend other people try to ditch the Leach so to speak and we make those betrayers suffer because we all feel an emphasize with the main characters suffering because the main character suffers something similar but maybe blowing up or altered to fit the story and thus we want to fight the injustice cuz we can recognize the injustice and we might want to write the wrongs.