Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
Pcano94 chapter 5 . 1/31
Great job on your story!

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to think, write, edit and upload this story. It was an enjoyable ride!

There was nothing to dislike of this story. Everything flowed properly, characters were mostly 'in-character', Harry's interactions with Daphne were short, sweet and down to the point. I enjoyed them.

As of yet, this is one of the best Harry/Daphne stories I have read and certainly one of the best 100k word stories out there. Congratulations!

Keep up the great writing!

Pcano94
Demiser of D chapter 4 . 1/22
Pretty sure I've already reviewed this once, but read it again recently and it was just as great as the first time, so hey, have another! You give us mediocre fanfic writers something to aspire towards.

My only real critique is that the explanation of what happened to Voldemort was a bit incomplete feeling. I mean, we get that he was beaten, and what happened to him AFTER he was beaten, but just putting a bit more emphasis on HOW he was beaten(even if it were just via skill and determination) would have made the ending a little bit less confusing.

Not sure how you'd do that, but then again, I'm not the awesome writer here.

Have a nice weekend.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 1/16
Ordinarily, I would say, "spoor' not 'spore", but with Snorkacks , who knows?
Kane Richards chapter 3 . 1/9
Enjoying the story profoundly

And as for how you handled Tom... well played... well played
Juvart24 chapter 5 . 1/6
The last few lines was the perfect end to a great little fic
If I were Harry, I'd have told Hermione and Ron that they'd better ignore Ginny and still hang out with me or I'd [fill in blackmail that would impress Salazar Slytherin himself!] and kill that little bitch in an Avada Kedavra, Incendio, Evansco combo.
LATROOPER chapter 5 . 1/3
thank you. I enjoy a good harry Daphne story
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Great ending for Voldy! Better than Azkaban and no way out.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
2 AARDVARKS HUMPING! THOUGHT I'D BUST A GUT LAUGHING. WHAT AN END TO THIS GREAT STORY!
CynthiaP chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Just wonderful! Thanks for the great story!
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Really wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
Cersesi chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I love it.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
This is truly superb. I honestly have yet to find a better Harry-with-someone-that-isn't-Hermione-or-Ginny story than this. I give you a cookie, a gold star AND a pat on the back (that doesn't include my usual 'with a chair, over a cliff'! Lucky you!).
Chazaq chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Phenomenal. This kept me smiling most of the night as I've read it. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this lovely piece of work.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Loved it. Thank you for a wonderful story