Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
heathenlib6941 chapter 5 . 4/5
Lol, love it!
heathenlib6941 chapter 1 . 4/5
So rightfully or wrongfully, Ginny is a woman scorned and has been vindictive towards Harry ever since? How trashy. Also, the very idea of Ron making love to someone is revolting.
respitechristopher chapter 5 . 3/26
Well done. All the bashing was done with tongue firmly planted in cheek, the heroes were heroes, the plot was breezy and fun. Delightful read.
continental-line chapter 5 . 3/24
I really dislike Dumbles in this story. He ruined, what for Hermione should have been a special first time by changing Hermione's basic attude towders Ron, knowingly allowing Harry's parents to die, allowing Neville's parent to become as good as dead, letting Harry's innocent dogfather to be imprisioned for years, not to mention Dumbles' theft of Hayy's gold.
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/24
Can you say potion? There are plenty of good stories that involve Hermione with someone other than Harry Potter. Hermione and Ron Wealsy is a train wreck waiting to happen. Even JKR has admitted this.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 3/3
This

wa !
Zoooooooom chapter 5 . 2/15
Loved the story! Just personally, I like Remus' character a little too much for his story line in this fic, but otherwise it was fantastic :)
hlyarts chapter 5 . 1/23
Great story.
I bet you loved holding out on the details of Voldy's defeat till the end, didn't you?

I was kinda expecting Dudley to pop at the end...being it was the zoo.
The zoo that started it all and where it ended...kind of.

But whatever it was great.
Eholliday chapter 5 . 1/19
Great story!
Futon Lord chapter 5 . 1/9
Goddamn NTR. Even with a nice, happy ending, I can't wash out the bitter feelings. Nope, I can't like this fic after all.
mumlock chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I haven't read the original story for this (maybe I will), but I found this one very interesting.
One of the more original stories and characters/developments.

Thank you for the time you took to write this story :)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Alastor Moody is honestly one of my favorite HP characters, so having him in this gets you a big thumbs up from me!
Well, that and it's a good story and I can find no faults with the grammar.
Engrprince chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I did not think you could improve your story much, other than let Hemione have a Happy ending. I was wrong. Hermione's character was much better in this story and she did not betray Harry. A much better ending. Thanks for the story.
chain.reader chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Very good story!
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I would be nice for the changes from the original to be highlighted somehow... While the inserted new scenes were blatantly obvious, I found places where I wasn't sure if there was a change or not. Toning down the Weasley bashing did reduce the logic behind some of his reaction, as well.

Thanks for posting.