Reviews for The Marriage Contracts Redux
MelancholyNaz chapter 5 . 7/24
hahaha... Great storyline... so hilarious and those people deserve that
PoeFan93 chapter 1 . 6/27
This story is funny, exciting, dramatic, and ih so satisfying. I will be rereading this over and over again.
Bellsing chapter 5 . 6/25
This is a wonderful story! Ginny dosing herself with Amortentia was horribly sad. I loved the dynamic between Nev and Harry.
Did Hermione get her memories back too? I assumed that Harry would have told her she needed to but if it happened I must have missed it.
Luna's article is one of the very best pieces of journalism I have ever read in fanfiction.
TupanHD chapter 5 . 5/27
Great story.
TupanHD chapter 4 . 5/27
This was an intense chapter.
TupanHD chapter 3 . 5/27
This is a nice and enjoyable read.
DeadFish37 chapter 5 . 4/22
I'm not sure I'd say this was a good story, but it was enjoyable and had some great one-liners. '"You've got to admit," Harry said returning her grin, "I committed a lot of both"' was especially good. I would recommend this to anyone with a slightly zany sense of humour and a couple of hours to kill.
DeadFish37 chapter 1 . 4/22
You missed a perfect chance to say Daphne and Luna were disrupting the ministry's efforts through a combination of dark magic and gum disease. This seems like a nice gentle story.
YaoiHellian chapter 5 . 3/23
This was a very compelling story to read, I went into this very hesitant in whether I'd like it or not and bam! I can't stop reading. I really appreciated the yanking Albus around by his nose with conflicting fall of old Voldie stories. Also the the level of bashing was just right in my opinion. I truly thank you for writing and posting this story. Cheers.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 5 . 12/19/2020
lol Neville with more power. nah not my cup of tea
TomHRichardson chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
I love what Harry did to the Romanian count, and to Greengrass.
TomHRichardson chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
Can I say this story is brilliant? Can I say that I wish I'd written it (but am not so talented)?

And I'm only two chapters in, out of five. Be proud of this story.
agheb chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
In this chapter when describing Neville's proposal, you wrote the followingAfter she had agreed, and Neville had slipped thr ring onto her finger, Hannah had practically RAPED him right there on the floor."

Rape is the most disgusting and horrendous act. For you to use it as if it is a good and positive thing is disgusting.
Change it. It is wrong. You know you can vary well use something else. Think about what you write. And think about why you believe it is okay to you rape as something positive!
Homarid chapter 5 . 12/4/2020
I'm a fan of the "don't actually kill him, imprison him forever" method, but the flaw of you personally having to make sure they don't break out seems like too much work. I wholeheartedly approve of keeping the Albus in the dark on his deathbed, for all we know the bastard made a few horcruxes himself. This was a fun story. Thank you for the contribution.