Reviews for Heart To Heart
Narchambault chapter 1 . 4/3
Unexpected side of Olivier Mira Armstrong, I guess?

I love thisss 3 I always thought that they are the most badass women in FMA, and I love how you write how Riza tells Olivier how she feels towards Roy , its so cute XD
Insane-Emi-Chu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
asdfghjkl Awwwww2 ;-;
keyra89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
MillaPower! Always the best
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was funny _.

Olivier is witty?... Who knew.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very well written story. Well done.
Koosha chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I've always loved fanfics of Olivier! She's my fav character in FMAB and there're kinda few fanfics of her...but I can see it's growing! :) Since Miles is married, I always thought the only one for Olivier would be Buccaneer! XD He seemed to be the only one attentive to her...well, I got this feeling from one episode where he'd present her new gloves after it was bloodied...I mean who would carry spare gloves for someone wherever they went? haha thaz wat struck me. :D Keep writing on this pair if you would. :) It's sad that there's a sadness in this story..really want Olivier to be happy!~lol Look forward to more of your stories!
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I'm not a fan of OlivierxBucca, but you portrayed it wonderfully!
WildSilence023 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Your portrayal of the two women was nice. :)

I liked it. ;D
Midnight chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I liked it a lot. I will always admire these two strong women. You portrayed them both very well here.

Nice fic

PD: Olivier has a broken heart underneath this icy outside of hers ;o; poor woman.
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
A nice little story! I always thought Olivier and Buccaneer seemed to have something going on. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who thought of it. :)