Reviews for Love Can Do Much, But Duty More
Lily chapter 13 . 2/23/2018
You posted this story so many years ago so I don't know if you still care about reviews at all, but just to let you know that I am greatly enjoying reading it. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
Thank you for this fic, i'm glad that aang got his feelings back!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
Omg toph is a menace
SayuriShipper chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Amazing!
I love this history :D
Oceanwind chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
This story was epic and I enjoied every aspect of it, even when Aang was beating up on poor Zuko. I felt it was very in character with them especially since Aang was so messed up after Zuko's near death experience. I have to admit I was getting mildly annoyed with all the simple romance ZukAang fics out there where there was no conflict between Zuko and Aang when Zuko randomly kisses Aang. It was nice to see Aang have a freak out session and prove that should he ever mean "no" he can back it up. Again, I very much liked this story it is my all time favorite right up there with "Memories from the Western Air Temple". A great story with great development and pacing. Thank you for a great read.
Piry chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Thank you for writing this, I loved it! I've been looking for some good Zukaang fics and this was one of the best I've found.
alicedaws chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
That was so great! I loved it Thank you very much for providing us with such a story :)
alicedaws chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
And here i thought everything would be fine but no of course aang didn't realize yet what it is he is feeling for zuko... which with his state of mnd was to be expected.
I was also expecting regret but what happened was even better in my opinion
alicedaws chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I'm squealing like a little girl! Finally! I thought you brought it very well it didn't feel ruch or out of character so great job! Here is a jar of cookies ;)
alicedaws chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
OMG! I'm fealling so conflicted right now i know it will end well but stil... Aang turning like Azula... Brrr .
alicedaws chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
OH MY GOSH! I didn't see it coming at all! Everything makes so much more sense! i'm so excited By the way i love your story, i was so hooked i couldn't stop reading. It's more angsty than your usual fluff but i loved it, you captured their state of mind so well it's totally believable. So thanks a lot for posting it
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Wow...This was incredible! Not only was the storyline creative but it was all very well written, too. I loved the romance and the parts everyone played. Just wow! ;w;
Wolfisis chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
I loved this great story.
music-is-luv chapter 18 . 1/16/2014