Reviews for Out of the Question
Epic Styled Rug chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love this! It was really well written- I particularly liked the one about Rose's Turn! You have portrayed Rachel very well )
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
love it:)
xoxoSILxoxo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I personally think it's worth a favorite. You definatley captured Rachel 's character well, but also added some things that aren't often shown on the show. I admit, when I first looked at the piece I was surprised by the lack of bubbly happiness and sappy romance, but at the end I found myself wishing more people would write the way you do. Instead of using fanfic just to create much wanted happy endings you actually write the characters as real people, where happy endings don't come as easily.

Of course, this story didn't leave me squealing with joy, in fact I was rather sad toward the end, and it left a bit of an unsettled feeling in my stomach, but sometimes the best writing does. I hope to see more from you.
roots19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was really well written, and held my interest the whole way through. I can really appreciate the way you showed a different side of Rachel, while staying in character. I like the way that you allowed Rachel to be a real person, and not some bubbly character with zero depth.

So I do feel that this is a great story, but it left me feeling sorta helpless. Like nothing Rachel does ever will turn out right. I get that feeling from the show too. She ties so hard, and does so much, and there doesn't seem to be anyone in her corner to help. Because no person is an island. No one person can do it all on their own, and Rachel really seems to lack that support.

Anyway, good job, I hope to read more from you.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well done! You've captured Rachel's quirks and obsessions very well, and your writing is smooth and assured. The ferret piece was pretty dang funny, and totally something I could see happening on the show. Also, loved the analysis of Rachel's motivations re: "Rose's Turn."

Look forward to more from you!