Reviews for Fixing Precious: A Love Story
Sexy and hilarious.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
bwahahaha! perfect.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
that was well...precious. Ok, it was sexy as hell but I couldn't resist.
rachel garber chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
no idea who this Neil Gaiman person is is he real? or a character in a movie? only one I care aby is Rob err Edward er oh hell, just don't whatever. great ch love me some hot boys with potty mouth. FML fuck my life? good one to know.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh my and do we love those sweet blushes, geez he makes me crazy when he blushes, even his ears get pink, he is so cute and sexy, and yeah I kinda love those baggy pants of his, always love the idea of unwrapping all that stuff and discovering a treasure trove underneath. Personally, I prefer underwear too, it seems so intriguing the idea of sliding his pants over those slim hips and finding one more layer, hook my fingers under the elastic as I watch him writhe on the bed, oh shit I thought we were talking about Rob...never mind *mumbles distractedly, keep getting reality and fantasy mixed up, sigh* Always the quiet ones.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Great little fic. Loved dirty talkin Edward. Thx for sharing
psyfilover chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This was fucking hot! I loved it!
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I just died. I swear. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe... Ahaha... Ohmygod..
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Oh damn that's just too good! Funny yet ooooh so kinky! Heheheheheheh its always the quite ones for sure! XD hehehehehe LOVE IT!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh my! That is some hot geeky fic! Hehehehe I loved it! Seriously! Kudos on naming Jasper's computer precious! That's just to great! Hehe really loved it! Loved Edwards shyness yet oh so slutish ways! XD
Stephanie.fr chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Thank you for this chapter. I'm really fond of those boys ;-)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I love Geekward. Thanks you for sharing.
BlueCat69 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you so much for sharing.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
"Backed up? I, uh, well, I meant to, but I just haven't gotten…” I think Jasper is my long lost twin. LOL Only I’ve never had Geekward come rescue me… that just sucks! *grumbles*

I’ve always loved Geekward and your version of him is no exception.