Reviews for Rational Principle
OldSFfan chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Good job. This is a very creepy political premise. Seeing a genius and a maverick like House and a good guy like Wilson caught in it is fascinating.
Richie117 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Very impressive AU, though quite scary in its realism. I hope this scenario won't come true in the future. And I agree with other readers, you might use the idea sometime in your original novel.

I like the political background you've created, although the politic-speaks were hard to read for me due to the lacks in my English vocabulary. House and Wilson were perfectly in character, and I only wish there were more scenes with them together. I really love the one when Wilson's trying to stop House from leaving and they end up on the floor, and then Wilson confesses his feelings. The next unforgettable scene is when the police come into Wilson's home and the boys are taken to the station. Seriously, it almost gave me a heart attack! I'm happy I didn't have to wait to read what happend next. I wonder who denounced on Wilson and ruined his little piece of heaven.

Oh, and the last but not least thing - you can call me crazy, but I think "Senator-Doctor James Wilson" sounds hot as hell! :D

PS. Sorry, I haven't read it and commented it sooner, since I've been nagging you to finish this story! Thanks for not leaving it unfinished :)

PPS. Currently I'm working on translating yet another fic of yours - "Click, Baby, Click". It's so fantastic I just couldn't resist. But I came across a little trouble in chapter 4. There's the line: "When did you decide that pictures of Jarred-types beat out fit Fabio-clones?" - I know who Fabio is but I have no clue about the Jarred-persona. I'd be grateful if you let me know who you had in mind. Thanks!
Paws13 chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
This is a very good story. I really like the originality and how you got them IC in very different conditions than the show is in. I think if you used your own characters you could make this into a novel.
tricia-j chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Thanks so much for finishing this, though I was hoping for more chapters. A sequel maybe? This a great universe!
damigella chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I just read this all through, beginning to end, and I'm very impressed. Not only by the way House and Wilson (especially House) remain themselves in such a changed setting, but even more by the creativity in the creation of an AU. I almost wish this were a full-size novel with only original characters, especially President Osuna. Her having to work with a system she doesn't like but to which she sees no viable alternative is impressive.
Aquarius Seth chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Bravo. I need to offer my sincere praise on this piece. The detail was brillant because I was able to pick this story up immediately even after such a long update time. Excellent work.
tricia-j chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Okay, still hoping for an update!
tricia-j chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
You're killing me here! Need update!
lhoma320 chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Wow! What an excellent update. I was so scared for Wilson in this. Ugh, I can't believe they called Monroe. That can't be good for Wilson. You know, at first, I had a feeling it was Osuna's doctor pounding on the door. With her asking her doctor for all these extra tests, I was wondering if he'd find out it was Wilson. Trouble is he wouldn't know about Greg. I'm dying to know who reported him. I'm not convinced it was Reggie but I wonder if it was Wilson's old driver. The one who wanted to talk to him. She'd be jealous enough to do something like that.

In any case, I can't wait for the update on this. You write the most interesting stories. :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Man that was evil. Waiting for next part!
glenlivet19 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Oh, this is bad,,, very bad,,, I'm worried about House. How is Wilson going to rescue him? the whole political scene is crazy!
TetraFish06 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Ah! The suspense...I hope you don't leave us too long like this :(

In all seriousness, thanks for updating!
Visitkarte chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
This is so perverse that it might even be reality somewhere in our world. Creepy, Orwell-worth world. I adore your writing.
tricia chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Alarming developments! Update soon, please!
Lorien Lupin chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Your uploading this so quickly, keep it up. I love this story too.