Reviews for Rational Principle
Doc Evil PhD chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I usually don't leave feedback but I wanted to give you credit. I like how you are able to capture the "ignorance", for lack of a better word, that Wilson is showing. It fits because he's been taught all his life that the "rational principle" is the way things have to be. When we know they don't "have to" but they are. Sort of like what you expect slave owners/supports from back in the day to think like. Or even better the Nazi Germany era. I think you are doing a great job on that front.
LadyKEEM chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Wow, Geelady or ,

this is utterly amazing. I do love the intricate worlds you manage to create, it seems so real and sullen. Very breath taking and heart wrenching at the same time, but in a positive manner. I also love how you create Wilson and House and how the adapt in your worlds.

Love this story and can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
tricia chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I can't wait for more!
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Wow...this is pretty powerful stuff! I really like it, though. It is very "outside the box"
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Creepy, great. Still love it. I hope Wilson will manage to adopt him and give him finally his old and new job back. Discover his talent. And more.
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
WOW...this is intense! Looking forward to more ;)
lhoma320 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I love you! This was wonderful! So much angst. I loved how House tried to remember what happened to him. The nurse needing the evening off was brilliant. I love how you spend so much time describing where House is and what he's feeling. I thought I was going to die when Wilson caught him. I love this line "Whoa - hey, where do you think you're going?"

"The slim fellow of the brown hair and (now that he could see him up close and clearly), brown eyes, spoke. His voice had a professional lean, yet was spiced with just a savory amount of personality." Your description of Wilson killed me. LOL

There is something about a slurring, drugged House that gets to me.

I loved this line from House "She hates me." LOL You have such a great way of catching each of the characters. Good job! So happy to see an update. Thanks! :D
Tricia chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I'm finding this more and more intriguing. Somehow your AU's suck me in when I hardly ever read anyone else's.
lhoma320 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
OMG! I love this story. I had forgotten you changed your name so it sat in my mail box. Then this morning I realized it was an update to the slave/patient story.

Great, great, great 2nd chapter. I loved Wilson trying to manuver House, his practice, and his senate job.

I loved that he hired a private nurse out of his own pocket and I loved your description of House waking up and the nurse talking to him.

Can't wait to read more! :D
moosemaster chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Man, you write the best AU's ever. Somehow, SOMEHOW you never lose the characters. Wonderful.
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
And the plot thickens!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Very interesting premise. Can't wait to read more. I can see Wilson as an excellent politician.
ViolettBlack chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
The first two chapters of your story are very interesting.

I would like to read more.

Please continue with writing and update soon.
TetraFish06 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Very interesting concept...I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I'm not quite sure how this AU works, especially the political system, but I love the House&Wilson interaction. Great start!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »